10~ 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

__________________________________

सुनो ना संगेमरमर की ये मीनारें
कुछ भी नहीं है आगे तुम्हारे
आज से दिल पे मेरे राज तुम्हारा
ताज तुम्हारा🎀✨
____________________________________

सुनो ना संगेमरमर की ये मीनारेंकुछ भी नहीं है आगे तुम्हारेआज से दिल पे मेरे राज तुम्हाराताज तुम्हारा🎀✨____________________________________

After the conversation, Kasika found herself walking alone in the castle's corridors, lost in deep thought. But her solitude was shortly interrupted by the sound of footsteps behind her.

She turned around, her heart skipping a beat as she recognized the silhouette of the girl she had seen earlier.

"Parnam," (greeting)Kasika replied cautiously, still unsure of her intentions. The girl said "Can I help you with something?"

"I was wondering if we could have a conversation," she suggested, offering a slight smile. "May I join you for a short walk?"

Kasika hesitated for a moment, weighing the pros and cons in her mind.

Something about her demeanor hinted at a depth of experience beyond her years, and that intrigued Kasika. Reluctantly, she acquiesced. "Very well," she said, returning the smile. "Let's take a stroll."

"So you're Kasika, the new to be Queen," the woman said in a smooth, sultry voice.
"I'm Aisha, the daughter of the Minister, and I've heard so much about you," she continued, her eyes raking over Kasika as if sizing her up.

"Your beauty is quite renowned in these parts," Aisha remarked, a hint of bitterness in her voice as she glanced at Kasika's stunning appearance.

Kasika stiffened in response but managed a polite smile, unsure of how to handle the tension that was now filling the air.

As they continued down the hallway, Aisha fell into step beside Kasika, a calculating look in her eyes. "You know," she said casually, "I've been waiting for this day for many years."

Kasika raised an eyebrow, puzzled by Aisha's cryptic words. "Waiting for what?"

"To become Queen, of course," Aisha replied, her voice dripping with false sweetness.

"But your sudden arrival has complicated things, hasn't it?" She looked pointedly at Kasika, her eyes cold and determined.

Kasika felt a chill run down her spine, sensing that there was more to Aisha's words than met the eye.

"I must admit," Aisha continued, "it is quite a twist of fate that you've taken my place as Atharva's bride. It must feel like a dream come true, huh?" she added a hint of sarcasm.
Kasika frowned, not sure how to respond to Aisha's thinly veiled insults.

Kasika met Aisha's gaze evenly and responded firmly, her voice laced with authority.

" Yuvraj hain woh or surajyansh ke hone Wale Maharaj, unka naam tameez se lo"