35~𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧

तेरा ये इश्क़ मेरा फ़ितूर, तू जो भी कहे बन जाऊँ मैं
छाया है यूँ तेरा सुरूर, जिस रंग कहे रंग जाऊँ मैं
तेरे नशे में हूँ मैं चूर, जिस जोग कहे रम जाऊँ मैं
तेरा ये इश्क़ मेरा फ़ितूर, तू जो भी कहे बन जाऊँ मैं (बन जाऊँ मैं)💗🌷

____________________________________

Mature content 🪭
__________________________________

🎀100 vote + 30 comment pls🎀
_

___________________________________

"Every clink and clatter goes straight to my groin," he murmured, his eyes glinting with desire as he watched her delicate fingers work at the jewelry

She blushed, looking up at him through her lashes. "Chup rahe aap" she whispered, a small smile playing at the corners of her mouth. She removed the last bangle, setting it aside with the others. (Keep quiet)

He smirked, his voice laced with amusement, "So, you don't want to wear the bangles, huh? I've got other plans for you." Before she could react, he scooped her up into his arms, bridal style.

He carried her to the mattress, gently laying her down before climbing onto the bed himself. He towered over her, his presence dominating the space. "Now, let's see what else I have in mind for you," he purred, his eyes gleaming with mischief as he reached for something behind him.

He pulled her dupatta, which she was using to cover herself, and before she could even ask what he was doing, he tied her hands together with the dupatta, leaving her arms stretched above her head. She tugged at the fabric, but it was securely tied, leaving her helpless and at his mercy.

He stood up, leaving her bound on the mattress. She watched him, a mix of fear and anticipation coursing through her veins.

"Where are you going?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. He looked back at her, his expression unreadable. "Patience, my titli"

He returned with her waist chain and instructed her to lift her hip. She complied, and he fastened the chain around her waist, the cool metal against her skin. As he tightened the last loop, she looked up at him with questions in her eyes. "Why are you putting this on me?"

He leaned down, his breath hot against her ear as he whispered, "To make it easier to flip you over." Before she could react, he grabbed the chain and, using it as leverage, flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees, her tied hands dangling above her.

" Before she could react, he grabbed the chain and, using it as leverage, flipped her over so she was on her hands and knees, her tied hands dangling above her