The beginning

Planet Mysto, 60 million years ago

The "Clayknightk Empire" launched an invasion of dark demon-like entities, accompanied by foot soldiers, to aid them in the battle for the gems, covering the battlefield in smoke, death, and ash.
Mysto was on the verge of being destroyed. The magic fading that once inhabited a youthful and beautiful thriving landscape was now a dry, fiery desert of despair, a shell of what it once was with chaos and misery everywhere, and most cities had been nearly destroyed.

"Captain, what are we going to do now that our zords are failing and we are losing power?"
Zim, "We have to get out of here as soon as possible, to protect The Gems, and the power is feeding, we will soon run out." one of his cadets told him.

"I do not want to be the one making that decision; what about the people?" What about the lives we lead here? What about the innocent children here, including my own family?" The captain, hesitated before yelling, "Set a course for the Milky Way galaxy." alarms going off in the distance as the ship starts to display fill your alerts.  "I do not want to abandon my family, but we have a mission to complete, and we cannot let Orza have these valuable Gems. He will use them to destroy the universe because they are powerful enough to do so . We cannot allow that to happen, or those who have died on our planet will be for nothing.

"But Captain Zim !" psypie, "he is right. I also have family here, but we must leave, beginning prism reinstruction." The Zords transformed into a conjoined spaceship and began their journey to the Milky Way galaxy. As they all went into stasis or hibernation, The autopilot mode was activated

The Captain whispered "May the power protect us." well looking often to the distance the vast void space.