20~ Goodnews

Thanku for wishing me for my exams..

Here you go...

.....,............................

ARYAN POV:-

We ate breakfast together in banana leaf, throwing it away , washing hands,i cameback to hut.

"Priye...Hum soch rhe the ki koi karye kr lete hai,taki kuch mudra bhi aaye"
(Love...I was thinking that i will do some work so that money will also come)

I said to her and she immediately looked at me.

"Parantu kya karege ap..arye"
(But what you will do...husband)

She asked..

"Dekhte hai"
(Let's see)

I said and she lightly nodded.

I moved out from the area, stepping few kilometres,I saw market.
I moved to every shop,to get some work,but all denied, finally trying for about 1hour a old man agreed to have me job of basket making.

I know how to make baskets,as I have learned when I was doing gurukul.
So i quickly started making baskets,day went like this it finally came to end and the man gave me a coin for today.

When you get money , after doing a hardwork,so the hardwork pays off.
Wheather the money is sufficient or less but it's the earning.

I smiled and was going to back to my love,I saw flower garland (gajra),I moved to that shop and bought it.

And moved back to my hut, knocking it ,she opened in few moments,a wide smile came on her face seeing me,I too smiled back, before I can move inside,she hugged me tightly,I too hugged her and took her inside locking that light door.

She broke the hug and i kiss on her forehead.

"Kya hua?? Apko kuch karye?"
(What happened??did you get any work?)

She asked hesitantly,i smiled and nodded,took out the coin and put her on palm and shw looked at me.

"Ye apke hai..hme kyu de rhe hai ap?"
(This is yours...why are you giving me?)

She said tried to give the coin back tome.

"Lakshmi hai ap hmari,aur mudra Lakshmi ke haath mein hi achhi lagti hai"
(You are my goddess Lakshmi..and money suits on hands of goddess Lakshmi)

I said and she Lovinly looked at me.

I took the flower garland from my pocket and shows get,she smiled and looked at me,and turned her back to me and I made her wear on her hairs,she is looking beautiful with open hairs and gajra.

"Dhanyavad...arye"
(Thankyou husband)

She said and tiptoed to kiss me on my cheek ,a smile lingered on my face.

"Ap hath muh dho lijiye,hm bhojan paros dete hai"
(You wash your hands and face,i will serve the dinner)

She said and i nodded,i took the vessel and water and moved outside to wash my face and hands.

After few minutes,i cameback and locked the door,she looked at me and i sat with her and we joined hands infront of food,she has made veggie and chapati today.

We were just going to eat when someone knocked on our door.

It's late,who will be there,I took my sword ready and moved to open the door,but our face got smile.

Abhimanyu and akshara are there standing too in simple clothes without any royal jewels.

"Ap log...aaiye"
(You...come)

I said and akshara bent to touch my feet,i blessed her and abhi hugged me tightly and I too.

They moved inside akshara hugged imlie and abhi touched imlie feet,she blessed him too.

We all sat and imlie served the food for them too,they denied but we forced them to eat ,so they eat a little.

"Ap log ....tha kaise...sb kushal hai?"
(You guys...why here ...is everything fine?)

I asked them and they nodded as we four came after washing hands outside and sat on the mat on floor.

"Bhaisa...apko or bhabhisa ka kuch batana tha"
(Brother we have to tell you something and sister-in-law too)

"Kya hua devarsa...sb kushal hai na..."
(What happened devarsa...is everything ok)

"Ji...bhabhisa...vo akshara... umm...garbh se hai"
(Yes...bhabhisa.. actually akshara ...umm..she is pregnant)

They informed and me and hukum got a wide smile..

"Badhai ho"
We exclaimed and i hugged abhi and imli hugged akshara and gave blessing.

"Yuvaan kaisa hai?"
(How is yuvaan?)

I asked them and they both looked at each other blank.

"Kya hua...yuvaan thik hai?"
(What happened??yuvaan is ok?)

I asked again seeing them.

"Ji bhaisa...parantu aj kl maun rehta hai...khoya khoya..."
(Yes bhaisa...but nowadays he is silent..lost somewhere)

They said.

"Ap unhe ye sandesh Dena..ki hmse aakar bhet kre"
(Give him message that tommorrow he had to come to meet me)

I said and they nodded...

And after few times they moved back to palace.

Precap-- yuvaan tell about banni... imlie get angry ...