FURO

You open up the file, of which felt like it was kind of shining.

Furo
Around 17 years of age
Male
Biromantic
Student
Passive
Weapon of choice: One hole puncher (that is his arm)

other information

Furo is NOT a student at Paper School. He goes to a different school, of which is a night school that has it's classes recorded and posted online, so it's not really required to attend in person, just to turn in the work. More school information will be provided in another file.
He is a straight A+ student. The work is easy for him due to the fact that he's had private tutors on such subjects before. Have I mentioned that he's rich? Basically the stereotypical rich popular boy with the exception of one trait. His personality.
He's confident and a bit full of himself at first glance, bu the's really just an awkward guy who wants attention and validation by others. He's too polite to say no, because that's how he was raised, and often tries to mold hims personality to whoever he's talking to's to seem more appealing and easy to talk to.
He has taken a sort of fondness to another student of his school- LINO. That will be regarded in another file, but the basics are that Lino treats him no different from any normal person instead of some popular guy who he should try and get on the good side of, which is something Furo enjoys, somewhat.
He doesn't use his arm as a weapon often, only when really needed, like for self defense.
He's a fan of most things soft and fluffy, as well as cold desserts. Specifically froyo.

LIKE WITH MISTER STOPWATCH u guys can ask him stuff that I could draw reactions to :3 or ask stuff about him too Xd P.S. he's the guy on the cover

 he's the guy on the cover