LINO

You open up the file, of which felt like it was kind of shining.

Lino
Around 17 years of age
Male
Panromantic
Student - Part time job at Paper School
Passive
Weapon of choice: N/A

other information

Lino is NOT a student at Paper School. He goes to a different school, of which is a night school that has it's classes recorded and posted online, so it's not really required to attend in person, just to turn in the work. More school information will be provided in another file.
He's mediocre student, often landing Ds or Cs. He's one of my only FPE OCs that have canonical family, MISTER TACK being his legal guardian. Their thoughts on eachother will be put in another file. The basics are that Mister Tack had basically found Lino on the side of the street like a sopping wet puppy in the rain, and took him in.
Inspiration for his design was a dog and a baby deer. Baby deer due to the fact that Mister Tack is based off a deer.
He has a part-time job at Paper School in the day as a hall monitor while class is going on. His personality is rude and blunt, and he dislikes it when people beat around the bush, and loses his patience alot, unless that person is really nice and Lino takes a liking to them.
He has taken a sort of acquaintanceship to another student of his school- FURO. That will be regarded in another file, but the basics are that Lino treats him no different from any normal person instead of some popular guy who he should try and get on the good side of, which is something Furo enjoys, somewhat.
He's a fan of spicy foods.

uueueu please ask abot him . youcan find out his design at tumblr user bigfpefan :33

 youcan find out his design at tumblr user bigfpefan :33