Knocking the pieces the fuck off the chessboard

Yuu's homeroom teacher was Crewel. He was strict but Yuu liked him, he was pretty sure Crewel and Crowley at least dated once and even if they weren't they were absolutely divorced. Crewels had a surprisingly clean and orderly lab all things considered, class hadn't quite started yet which allowed Crewel to chat with Yuu who had grim on his lap.

Crewel pet's Yuu gently while giving him a small candy, he does this a lot. "Ah, I presume you been using the hair supplies I recommend you, pup? Good, your hair was truly unruly before my help" Crewel only got an eye roll in response, Yuu still thinks he was acceptable then. Crewel picked up Grim by the scruff, critically analyzing him. "Hmm not half bad I suppose, he was utterly disgusting before"

Grim was admittedly offended but easily placated with affection and a small candy from Crewel. Class was simple for Yuu, having been tutored by the many teachers before hand. Grim had to be rained in several times but he succeeded in a simple potion and was ecstatic about.

"Henchmen! Henchmen! Look! Look!" The little cute rascal was bouncing around as he called Yuu over like a proud child showing off to their parent.

"Yes yes good job you buffoon, I'm very proud of you darling" Yuu indulged the little one happily, giving him small kisses.

The next class was history, taught by Mozus Trein. While the man himself didn't move from his desk his cat was more than happy to scamper over to Yuu, curling up on his lap. Yuu pet him while Grim huffed with jealousy. The students were restless in that class but Yuu paid no mind, note taking diligently. Yuu was still behind in history thus was invited to tea with Trein after class, *cough* an excuse in Grims opinion but who knows. Trein didn't speak much and Yuu found him calming.

Ashton Vargas was a loud man in private, unfortunately even louder when teaching. Yuu finished the run first, the others were slow in his opinion. Vargas abruptly rapped his arm around Yuu's shoulders. The younger glares at the fatuous man. The gym rat laughs like a fool.

"Good job! Maybe you'll have muscles as perfect as mine one day, you'll have to eat more protein" Yuu blocked out the man's rambling, opting to pick up grim who had just finished. Grim complained about how everyone smelled of sweat.

Eventually everyone finished and began testing strength, Yuu wasn't the best but he spent most his life running away so he supposed it was expected. Vargas roughly ruffled his hair while cackling, Yuu truly couldn't stand the man.

Yuu and grim were more than happy to escape to lunch. Most avoid them both, having gained the reputation of the staff favorite and his pet. Grim pointed at practically everything and Yuu complied. Walking to find seating a Heartslabyul trips. Acting on instinct Yuu placed grim on his shoulder before catching the student while kicking to balance the students plat with his foot.

"Careful now, are you alright?" Placing his food down to properly grab the students plate and check up on him Yuu noticed how red the students face was.

"I...I'm fine...!" The boy quickly grabbed his plate and scurried away. Yuu yells at him to be carful before picking up Grim and his food again.

"Humans are so weird! He didn't even thank you!" Grim grumbled as they find a seat.

"Agreed" Yuu noted how many students are now looking at him....truly odd.

꧁༒☬ዐⶴ ጎቻ ዐክረሃ ጎፕ ሠልነ ቻዪቹቹ ☬༒꧂

The day had ended leaving Grim and Yuu navigating to the cafeteria. The school was empty and desolate. Yuu's boots clinked against the smooth floor with green and purple geometric patterns. Now that it was empty Yuu had space to look at it all properly. The tables were all basic wooden picnic tables, a large wooden chandelier hanged from above with two more traditional iron chandeliers next to it on each side. Grim complaints grew as time ticked on, Ace was no were in sight. With a sigh Yuu and grim adventure into the many winding halls.

Yuu plans to head to the dorm mirrors to capture Ace. Walking with now quiet footsteps Yuu hears the cowards obnoxious voice.

"Yeah right, like I'm gonna was a hundred windows. I'm just gonna go back and—" what a fool the boy was walking as if they wouldn't come after him.

"AHA! GOTCHA, PUNK" Grim immediately began sprinting towards his target, faster than in gym honestly.

"Ah fuck-" Ace panicked before attempting to escape. Yuu didn't feel like running along with the two bickering idiots. A blue hair boy was unfortunately bumped into by Ace, clicking his teeth Yuu walks towards the blue boy.

"Could you capture him? He is running from punishment" Yuu smiled at the boy, Admittedly fake but sweet at least.

"What? That's not right! But how to stop him? Like, freeze his legs? Or bind them with a rope?
Or maybe I could... Hmm... No..." the blue boy mumbled to himself.

"I don't care how! Just do something! Anything!" Grim hissed from afar.

"Anything?! Anything, huh...All right! Here goes anything! I summon thee... something heavy!" The blue boy was sincerely stupid but Yuu supposed it was cute.

"oh fuck-?! Wha?! A pot?!" Ace was effectively smooshed by a large black cauldron.

"Ah ha ha ha ha! Look, Yuu, look! That Ace guy got crushed beneath a giant cauldron! It squashed him flat! Aha ha ha! That's what you get!" Grim cackled as Yuu giggled. The half demon bent down to Ace.

"A cauldron?! I wasn't expecting that. I may have overdone it this time..." the blue boy was apologetic.

"Owwww! What are you bothering me for? You guys coulda just banged out the work yourself!" Ace whined pathetically. Yuu pat his head

"Now now, why would I do the work of scum" Yuu's voice was sickly sweet as he pet Ace's red hair, said boy blushed.

"You have to wash a hundred windows as punishment? What the heck did you do?!" The blue boy was now standing next to Yuu.

"I was just screwing with that furball a little. ...Okay, and the statue of the Queen of Hearts almost got a teeny bit charred. Sue me." Yuu rolled his eyes as Ace look away. The blue boy gasped.

"You almost damaged a statue of the Great Seven?! No wonder he flew off the handle at you! After you managed to get into THIS school, how could you get in trouble on the very first day?!" The blue haired boy chastised Ace, Yuu laughed more.

"Oh, shut up. Who are you, anyway?" Ace's face was almost as bright as his hair as he spoken. Yuu looked up at the blue boy as well.

"My name is Deuce. Deuce Spade. Don't you remember your own classmate? Uh..." Deuce is a hypocrip.

"You don't remember my name either, do you?" Ace raised his eyebrow. Yuu truly detested being on Aces side.

"That's not the point! You shouldn't try to shirk an order from the headmage!" Yuu and Ace rolled their eyes at Deuce's pathetic attempt at changing the subject.

"Yeah, yeah, message received... Fine, let's bang out the windows already. Huh...?" Ace looked around as Deuce lifted the cauldron off him.

"Ahh, he's run off" Yuu's voice was flat. He was really surprised honestly.

"The furball! He's gone!" Ace ran over to the entrance of the courtyard were Grim was running through.

"Ah ha ha ha! I'll let you two handle the rest! See ya, suckers!" Grim needs more lessons on discipline.

"You caught me so YOU could run away yourself?! Hey! You there! Uh... Juice?" Yuu snickers at Ace's mistake.

Deuce scoffed "My name isn't "Juice". It's Deuce! With a D!"

"This is partially your responsibility, you know! So help me catch that little furball!" Ace snatched Deuces arm to drag him.

"How is this my responsibility?!" Deuce tugged his arm back. The two bickered before finally actually chasing the already far Grim. Yuu sighed as he walks behind, this was utterly ridiculous and unnecessary but he'd still followed. God forbid they all fuck it up even more.