Part VI ( British Tea )

Writer comment : " hmmm, I guess I have to warn again about +18 content! "

- Thank you... You gave me a lot of motivation from the very first night, this was not without influence in the progress of this case.
Megumi huged Sukuna either and said.

- I repeat, it's all because of your intelligence, so there's no need to thank you, anyway, are you going to go to the office now?

- Right, I have to get ready, it's getting late.

-You don't need to take a taxi.
Megumi hurriedly got up from the bed and got dressed, he picked up his phone when Sukuna said.

-Do you have a driving license?
Then he gave his car key to Megumi.

- Yes, but don't think about it! How are you going to come back?!

- I have to go to the hotel from here, I have meeting with Chinese trader, they are going to pick me up, so don't worry!

-Very well... by the way, the coffee is ready, have breakfast before going there.

- Okay, I will leave in one hour.
Sukuna got up to see Megumi off.

They arrived at the front of door.

- Be careful while driving.
Megumi nodded his head in approval and was about to leave when Sukuna took his hand and pulled him towards himself .
- Do you want to leave without saying goodbye?
Then he bent down and kissed his lips tightly.

-well....goodbye...
Megumi said while blushing.

Sukuna waved his hand and Megumi left.
He closed the door and went back inside, poured himself some coffee and quickly picked up his phone and called Uraume.

-Yes Master?

-Listen carefully to what I'm telling you, the police found out your identity, you're changing your appearance as if you were always Uraume, not Shiori Hime, did you understand?

- I understand, but can I ask how they found out that I am related to the mafia?

- Toji finally opened his mouth, so do what I said, it doesn't matter how much it costs, I just don't want you to be the way you are now for the next hour.

- I see... I understand, boss.
The conversation ended, Sukuna sat down at the table and started drinking his coffee.

A few minutes later Yuji came out of his room yawning.

- Good morning brat.

- Huh...
Yuji opened his eyes and said in surprise.
He was still not used to seeing Sukuna in his home like this.

-...good morning.
After washing his hands, he came and poured coffee and sat facing Sukuna.

-Have you decided to visit Choso yet?

- Maybe I can finally see him at the end of this week, what about you? Are things going well with Fushiguro?

- Good?! better than good Even though he is a boy, he is better than any woman I know right now.
Sukuna grinned and said.

-Hey Sukuna...please take care of him, he has a much softer soul than what he shows, especially since his relationship with his father has never been good...you know what I mean?

- I know, you dont have to worry.

At that moment, the bell rang, Yuji went to open the door.
- Who was it?
After returning, Sukuna said.

-....my mom!

- What? How soon she misses you!

Yuji went forward and opened the door of the house.