Part XV ( suspicious mind )

After a few moments of silence, they went downstairs to have breakfast.
Set the table in pairs and get started. Megumi was still involved in the nightmare he had had, he didn't know why he had to see such a thing.
He drank a little of his coffee and picked up his phone and immediately called the office.
- Hello Okotsu-san.

-Oh hello, I'm very busy in office, can you call me later?

- No, I called you about work, I want to request a meeting, please tell the general, I want the paperwork to be finished by the time I get there.

-Meeting with whom?

- Shiori Hime.

-Oh! It's probably useless, but it's fine, I'll sort it out for you.

- Thank you...

and then hang off.

- Did you find a clue, my boy?
He become Eye to eye with Sukuna, a meaningful silence reigned between them, when Sukuna said.

- No, but at any cost, I have to find out who the godfather is as soon as possible, this case is taking too long, I will go to prison myself, I will go to the torture chamber myself and finally I will get everything out from under Hime's mouth.

- I'm sure you'll succeed soon, I think it's been too long either, but it's not your fault, you know what you're doing.
Sukuna went and sat next to Megumi, put his hand around his waist and caressed him and said.

- Sukuna... This is not a simple case... I can't forgive the person who caused my family to fall apart for a long time, the person who brought my father to this day, the person who killed my friend's lover and the whole weak people. my pride will not allow me to let such a person walk this way and that while his case is heavier than any other criminal in Japan. The day I became a detective in this case, I swore that I would do justice to the victims... Sukuna... I may have told you... I said that I am sick of this work, but I cannot easily fulfill the promise I made...

Sukuna was frozen by Megumi's words for a moment, he said to himself: Who are you...Fushiguro Megumi...You just killed and stunned me, I can't say anything to you, your will is so strong in this work that I feel like I'm talking myself now... what should I do? I can't continue to torture you like this... I really can't anymore, I thought you would finally give up and move away, but now I understand why I was attracted to you in the first place, you have a fixed personality, you have a fixed life, you have rules and regulations. You have a framework and a real value for all of them, you are not someone who gives up easily, you are a genius, an exceptional miracle...

-Hey...where are you? I am talking to you!

-Right here, I'm paying attention right here, to you. I was praising the authority and pride you have in my mind..
Sukuna came to her senses and said.

- Oh... ok, I'm going to get ready.
Megumi spilled his coffee and ran to his room to get ready.

After he left, Sukuna turned on his phone and called someone.

- Connect me to Mei Mei, hurry up.

- She seems to be in a meeting right now, I can't ...

-Tell her that I called her for a job, a job with a salary of more than ten thousand.

It was at that moment that the secretary's voice went off and Mei Mei answered the phone herself.
-What a careless employer! How can I help you?

- That damn company that is now under your managment is a thanks to me, now you become classy for me and saying you are in a meeting?

- S... Suku... why did you call again? We didn't finish it ​​a few months ago?

- For you who love money, does it have any meaning?