Part IX ( business trip )

The next morning, Megumi went and pick up his mother to meet father.
When he reached the prison and meeting room, Megumi waited outside and led his mother inside.
It was at that time that his former superior and the person who had been following up on the yakuza case for several years appeared on his path, Gojo Satoru.

-Gojo-san!

-Oh, Fushiguro-kun, I heard you came here, I decided to come here, there's something about Shiori Hime that might help you.

- What?

-Many years ago, when I was your age, Hime's name became popular, a serial killer who didn't care who her victim was, she killed people with complete indifference, whether it was day or night, whether it was crowded or in the streets.  solitude  What was interesting to me was that recently I saw that a school in the Enoshima area shared the grades of its students with the public, so with a relatively simple search on the dark web, my team found out that Shiori was still studying there.

- So you are saying... I might find more clues in Enoshima?

-This is it! It doesn't hart to try, you are a young and energetic detective, so go to work!

- Thank you Gojo-san, I will definitely check this.

It was evening, Megumi parked the car in the parking lot.
He sat there and thought a little.

-It's almost two hours to Enoshima, if I go there tomorrow, I don't think I'll be able to see Sukuna again ... It means, I'll have to put him back tomorrow ... damn ...
He put his head on the steering wheel, the smell of the perfume that he felt in the car calmed him down, and on the other hand, he was even more hot and felt so missing him.  It was not known what spell he had cast that made this child miss him so much with just his perfume.
He loosened his tie a little and opened the first button of his shirt, he felt that he was getting fever.

-Sukuna...I can't take it anymore...
He was hard after thinking about everything that happened between them.  He put his hand to his pants when his phone rang.  And ironically, it was Sukuna.

-Y..yes?
With stress, he quickly composed himself and answered.

-hey megumi how are you?

- Oh... I'm fine, thank you, I just got home..

- Why do you sound so anxious?

- Anxious? No way, I was just tired of climbing the stairs, I was panting and this...

- Those stairs will kill you in the end, you have to find a new house.

- Umm...yeah, I'm thinking about it in the future.

- How did your plan go?

-Unfortunately, I have to go on a short business trip tomorrow.

-where are you going?

- Enoshima.

-Really?  How interesting.

- Yeah, there's a clue there that I need to check.

-Okay, Good luck.

-..Sukuna...

-what?

- I... I really want to meet you, but... I don't know why it won't work.

- Who said it doesn't work? If you want, you can.

-You mean, should I postpone my research?

- No, we can go to Enoshima together.

- r...really?

- Yes, why not? Pack your suitcase, I will pick you up tomorrow morning.

-Very well, but why the suitcase-..