Chapter 25[⚠️]{FINAL CHAPTER PT.2}

⚠️Same as chapter 24⚠️

I darted awake, looking around the room, seeing no sign of Lukas that was there. As much as I hated to admit it, Lukas was sorta right. I did sorta like it, now I'm thinking about it. "You cried and screamed yourself to sleep~." Lukas laughed.

My head immediately shifted to the source of the noise. I sighed. "Why did you murder the others." I asked. Lukas grinned. "So no one would try and report you missing and get in the way~." Lukas chuckled, proud of himself.

I felt that damn feeling again, immediate guilt plunging through me. "Told you~. I can see it on your face~." Lukas smirked. I sighed, tears forming. "Fine... you're right, I'm wrong." I admitted, accepting defeat. What was the point? Lukas walked towards me, his deranged smile stuck on his face.

He kneeled down, kissing me. I didn't pull away. I liked it in a way. I hated that I did. It was wrong, but why did it matter? I'd make it easier if I just fucking accepted it. "Good boy~." Lukas flirted, kissing my cheek then standing up.

"This will be REALLY fun now~!" Lukas grinned, walking away. I just let the tears streamed down, sobbing. I was a monster... just like him.