Why Do Bad Things Always Happen To Me pt-1

Bells pov
After Damon told me why Jack had gone missing, I felt bad that I had never told him about me and jack. I decided to push that to the back of my mind.

"Have you heard anything from Jack?" I ask

"No, I haven't. But I feel like I might know where he is." He says with the slightest hope

"Where?"

"There is like this park we used to go to in the middle of the night just to hang out the two of us without our parents being like where so happy you guys are spending time together and all that. It's like close to martins house so he should be there."

"Oh okay, do you want to go check if he's there?"

"Yeah, but in driving bell, we ain't taking the bike incase he is there." He says firmly

"Okay, but please drive carefully; don't do a speedy speedy cause you looking for him." I say and get into the car.

The drive to the park was really quite, but as we got closer I started to realise where we were, this park is close to where Martin used to live. The guy that had been my best friend since birth, we were born same day and at the same time, the guy who had originally "taken" my heart. But the closer we got the more angry I was starting to get, realising that Martin had only used me.

Flashback
  I had just come back home from swim training. I was walking up the stairs when gabby came running and hugged me, me and my sister don't really hug each other unless something is wrong. I started to think what could've been wrong

"Gabby what's wrong, can you please tell me?" I ask really concerned

"It mum, you know how she's been sick?"

"Yeah.."

"Well she's been sick cause she's got fucking cancer." she says, as she drops down to the ground and starts crying. I never thought I would hear those words coming out of her mouth

"What?" Was all I could manage to say, I didn't know what to do, my mum was my everything and I knew that I would lose her soon to the deadly disease. I never really bothered to ask gabby which cancer it was.

I ran out of the house and to the only person I could think of, Martin. He has been my best friend since birth and we've never been separated before. When I got there I told him what had happened and he walked with me to see my mum who was in hospital.

Looking at her frail body was one of the worse things I had ever endured in my life, watching my mum being taken away from a horrible disease was even worse, my mum was my everything and watching here die was something that I would never forget.

"Bell?"

"Mum?"

"Bell it's okay, I'm not dying okay? The doctors are going to do all they can to try and keep me alive alright, baby girl you know I won't go down without a fight, so I'm not dying anytime soon okay?" She says determined

"Okay mum, but promise me one thing mum, that if something bad does happen, you'll always be with us no matter what. That you'll be there for me when I'm doing bad things and stop me from what I'm doing."

"Of course sweetie, I'll always be there for you, I'm coming home tomorrow, I just have to spend the night so they can get me started on chemo."

"Okay mum, see you tomorrow, I love you." I say as I get up to leave

"I love you too bell, and tell gabby it's going to be alright okay, I haven't told your brothers yet so can you get your father to tell them?"

"Okay mum, I'll see you tomorrow." I say and plant a kiss on her cheek

I walk out and meet Martin in the hall way. We walk in silence back home, that's when me and gabby became really close and stuck together. I told her everything would be okay and that mum wasn't going down without a fight. That was the first of many restless nights

End flash back
I hadn't realised I had fallen asleep or that I was crying until I felt Damon slightly shake me.

"Bell you alright?" He asks

"Yeah I'm fine, I just dreamt of something."

"Okay, you know I'm always here when you need to talk right?"

"Yeah I do, are we there yet?"

"Yeah"

As we got out to go look for Jack, I started to think why the hell was I dreaming about that, like I never really dream about things like that unless something bad is going to happen. I hear and bang and everything goes black

That's exactly when I decide to ask myself WHY DO BAD THINGS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

But for some odd reason in my head and heart, I could feel the presents of my mother

So what do you guys think has happened to Bell and Damon whilst they were looking for Jack. Why do you think she's starting to have flash backs of her past and do you think she'll ever be able to get over the death of her mother even if it happened whilst she was 13?

Sorry for not updating that often I've just been really busy lately with school starting again and getting my first ever job, I'll try update more often.

Thank to Phoebe_M_12 helping me edit this chapter and write it

Remember not to be silent readers, and comment, vote and if you have any questions or ideas to message me. Love you all Vari!!!!
💜✨