𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

THEIR SWORDS CLASHED, sending ripples throughout the Infinity Castle

THEIR SWORDS CLASHED, sending ripples throughout the Infinity Castle. Just from the way he swung his sword, it was apparent what he was thinking.

His thoughts— or rather his feelings were radiating from his body. It was anger, and damn, did it stir something in her stomach.

"Your breath is irregular," Asuna pointed out, holding her sword loosely at her side, "Kokushibo."

Said demon was unmoving, his expression almost blank as he stared at her.

You don't have to worry about him, was what her smile conveyed. Yet, she didn't need to say a word.

"Gyutaro merely—"

The demoness had made the mistake of mentioning his name, because she quickly found her voice muffled into the Uppermoon One's lips as he crashed them onto hers.

It took no time at all for the white-haired woman to process his actions— he was losing his calm. The one he seemed to pride himself on.

He had acted solely on his primal instincts, his patience and calculatory thinking were thrown out the window. He wanted to take away Gyutaro's name from her lips, to shut her up.

Despite all this, he moved no further. He was waiting, asking for permission. That was the gentleman he was. They both knew it. The demoness too had a tightness in her chest that she wished to relinquish.

When she finally kissed back, it was like a dam was broken. His kiss became deeper, rougher even, as the two were suddenly backed against the wall. And she could feel his six eyes piercing into the depths of her soul.

At the moment, she couldn't care less.

He was furious, and she could tell from the way his fangs protruded between his kisses. His once gentlemanly kisses turned into possessive, dominant ones very quickly. She wrapped his legs around him as his hold on her waist grew tighter.

This kiss... was a means of both shutting her up and proving to her that the only person on her mind should be him.

Mine, Mine, Mine.

His kisses screamed.

He's known her the longest, so it was inconceivable that she deserved anyone but him. She belonged to him, and only him. Because the one person that could ever beat him was long gone.

Reduced to ashes.

"Muzan-sama has arrived."

In less than a second, Asuna had torn the uppermoon off of her, her hair still as effortless as ever. She didn't bother to hide her smeared lipstick, for it looked no different than a blood smear.

The way her eyelashes blinked flirtatiously at him compelled him to act on his desires.

But he knew better.