Chapter one

Disclaimer: I own nothing except any original character that I may decide to throw in. This is all completely fictional, and written for entertainment purposes only.

2019 at the Teller's house

Taylor's POV

   "Seriously Kel I have no idea how you manage to talk me into these things." I sigh as I walk up to the bar with Keleigh to get a drink, I can't help but be slightly annoyed by the fact that Joe yet again refused to go anywhere with me cause he is convinced there will be to many paps...or so he claims. "Cause you love me." she giggles "plus I throw the best parties, that and we both know you need to get out of the damn house. When was the last time you did anything fun girl?" I roll my eyes "I do things..." I hesitate "this kinda thing is just not really Joe's scene, plus he doesn't like me to go alone and get myself into trouble."  She raises an eyebrow and looks at me. "Girl that is bullshit and you know it. He goes out to parties all the time, just not with you." I sighed "He just doesn't like the media attention" "He's an actor, how does that make any damn sense? He just doesn't want the attention on you instead of him" I open my mouth to protest but I know deep down that she's right, so instead I just down the drink in my hand and grab another. "Tay you can do so much better then him, why don't you dump his ass already and let me introduce you to a real man?" She is so insistent on the fact that I meet this guy that her husband knows lately. "Kel I'm not gonna dump Joe just cause he doesn't like the spotlight." I insist.

     I go to turn around quickly to try and avoid anymore of her interrogating me about Joe when I  run straight into to something solid, I almost fall right on my ass when a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist to steady me. "Woah there, are you okay darlin?" A deep voice rumbles out, I look up and see a pair of gorgeous green-blue eyes belonging to probably the most ridiculously stunning man I've ever laid eyes on. "Oh.. umm..I.." is all I can manage to stutter out. He looks at me with a concerned look on his face. I managed to nod my head and go to finally speak again, when Keleigh butts in "She's fine Travis, just a bit clumsy!" I roll my eyes at her, I mean it's not my fault that I was trying to get away from her questions. "Oh Actually Tay this is exactly who I wanted to introduce you to!" Keleigh exclaims "Taylor this is Miles' friend Travis Kelce! He plays football for the Kansas city Chiefs" I look up and we both blush realizing I'm still in his arms. He lets go of me and I take a small step back and put my hand out to introduce my self properly "Hi Travis, I'm Taylor Swift, the girl who just managed to totally embarrass herself by running into you." He throws his head back and laughs "It's all good, I promise I've done worst" then he takes my hand and kisses it. I let out a giggle as I feel my face got hot and turn red. "It is however lovely to finally get to meet the great Taylor Swift in person." He says cheekily, making me blush even more. God this guy is not only super attractive, but also charming as hell. I feel heat rush to my core, which makes me go even redder...'oh god I'm screwed' was all I could think.

     "Could I get you another drink? Since you seem to have dropped yours all over the floor when you ran into me" he asks. I blush again "fuck" I mutter looking down realizing that infact I had managed to spill my drink everywhere. "Umm sure..I just gotta find something to clean this up" I start to go to look for some paper towels when Keleigh grabs my hand and exclaims "Nuh-uh I got this! I am the host after all, no you two go have a drink, maybe get to know each other." She winks at me as she pushes me in Travis' direction. I hear him chuckle, he places his hand on my lower back and leads me back to the bar. He leans in by my ear and says in a husky voice "Come on Darlin let's get you a drink" oh god my panties are pretty much completely soaked at this point and he hasn't even really touched me at all. At this point I seem to have forgotten about Joe all together, Infact the only thing I can seem think is 'oh god I want this man.'