Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

   I open my eyes to the sun streaming in through my window, I turn over stretching. That's when I hear the banging a clanking of dishes, which I now realize is what woke me up. Sighing I reach out and grab my phone to check the time. The screen lights up and see 11:22. Damn I really should get up I think. When I realize I have a message from Travis, I open it smiling.

Daddy❤️‍🔥😘: Good morning princess, hope you slept well ❤️

Princess❤️👑: I did actually, Infact I had a pretty interesting dream about this very sexy football player I recently met...

Daddy❤️‍🔥😘: hmm..sexy football player you say?...would I happen to know him?

Princess❤️👑: yeah I think you do actually. I mean he's tall, incredibly handsome, and super talented... In fact I believe he's supposed to be one of the best tight ends in league...

Daddy❤️‍🔥😘: oh really? How about you tell me more about this dream princess 😏

Princess❤️👑: I mean I would...but I wouldn't want you to get too jealous, plus I'm pretty sure George kettle is married😜

Daddy❤️‍🔥😘: oh so you think funny huh princess?

Princess❤️👑: mhmm..

Daddy❤️‍🔥😘: i don't think you find it so funny when you are choking on my cock later as I fuck that cheeky grin that I'm sure you have right now right off of your pretty face.

Princess❤️👑: please 🙄 I'm starting to think you might be all talk.

Daddy❤️‍🔥😘: such a little brat, has no one ever told you that it's the good girls who get rewarded?

Princess❤️👑: hmmm...well I guess you'll have to teach me a lesson, so I can learn how to be a good girl for you then 😉

   God where is all this even coming from I've never been this forward with anyone before. There is just something about this man that seems to bring this out in me. Like who even is this girl? All I know for sure is that I like it. Even just texting Travis has been hotter and more excited then the entire 3 years with Joe. I'm pretty sure this man could completely destroy me, and if I'm going to honest with myself I'm going to fucking let him

Daddy❤️‍🔥😘: fuckkk...is it time for you come over yet?

Princess❤️👑: Soon...how about i go get ready and I'll see you in about 2 hours?

Daddy❤️‍🔥😘: sounds perfect princess.

Princess❤️👑: see you soon 😉

Travis sends me the address, turns out he is actually pretty close. So I jump up out of bed and head to the shower. My stomach is in knots, don't really know if I'm anxious or excited, maybe both. All I know is that I've never felt this way before. I shower quickly, heading to my walk-in closet I start to search through the different kinds of lingerie I have settling on a lacey red set with a garter belt thinking that Travis probably appreciate the color. Grab I got a pair of thigh high stockings clip them to the garter belt, I looked through my closet until I find it cute black corset top and grab my favorite leather skirt. I put it on and decide to grab a pair of red Louboutins and some gold hoop earrings to top off the outfit. I head off to do my hair deciding I was only going to straighten my bang and threw a few curls into my hair just smooth it out. I did some fairly basic makeup finishing it off with a asubtle cat eye and my signature red lip to finish the look. I Give myself a quick once over in the mirror and even I have to admit I look pretty good, hopefully it will have the effect on him I'm looking for. I toss my keys and phone into my purse and head down the stairs.

   As to make my way down the steps I can hear a commotion coming from the kitchen. I round the corner and then I see Joe standing there with almost every pan we own spread across the kitchen. "What the hell are you doing?" "What's it look like, I'm cooking breakfast..obviously." he says in an exasperated voice "right.... okay well you do that then. I'm just going to grab something while I'm out." I state taking another glance around the mess of my kitchen.

  "What?...No I'm cooking breakfast for you." He says through his teeth. "Yeah well I've got things to do so I'm actually going to head out." "Wait, where are you going?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "Thought of some good song ideas, so going to go meet Jack in the studio for a bit." I shoot back at him. He looks me up and down "dressed like that?..." "Yes, what's wrong with the way I'm dressed?" Already starting to get pissed off. "Well seems like it's a bit much for a day at the studio." "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" "You know damn well what I mean Taylor, you're dressed like a goddamn whore!" I roll my eyes "Yeah, whatever I think I look nice." "Right..well if that's what you think, Have a good day I guess" he turns around and I flip him off. Then grab my bag to head out the door, as I'm leaving I yell "oh and you better have that god damn mess in my kitchen clean by the time I get home." And walk out.

  When I get down to the car park I see my bodygard Drew standing there waiting for me, since I texted before I came down the stairs. "Hey Drew, so I'm just gonna send you address, I just need you to drop me off then you are free to do whatever. I won't need anyone with me while I'm there, a I'll message you when I'm ready to go" Drew nods at me and goes to open my door "Oh and could we just keep this between us...I'd like to be slightly discreet about this please." He raises an eyebrow at me but then then says "yeah sure, no problem Taylor." Then close the door behind me.

  About 15 minutes later we pull up in front of Travis's place, my stomach is knots. Taking a deep breath I get out of the car and make my way up to his door knocking gently. The door opens almost opens almost immediately, and there he is sexy as hell with his neatly trimmed beard and pale green eyes. He's just wearing plain black T-shirt and a simple pair of jeans but damn he looks so good.

  "Hey there gorgeous" he says smiling at me "hey yourself" "come on in Princess make yourself at home" he ushers me in. I can't help but stare at him for a minute, thinking God how is this man so fucking hot. He catches me staring gets to me knowing smirk "like what you see baby?" He says moving closer. I bite my bottom lip "maybe.." knowing damn well I do I can already feel my panties getting damper. "Because I think you do" suddenly he's standing directly in front of me with barely any space between us.

  He glances down at my lips, and Suddenly it's like something in me snapped. I pretty much throw myself at him my arms wrapping around his neck. He he catches me picking me up with what seems like no effort at all, my legs automatically going around his waist. Feel my back hit the wall as our lips finally meet.

A/N: I know this was a bit short but I just wanted to give you guys something for now, hopefully I'll have the next part up later today! Also sorry to leave it there, but I promise the smut will 100% be happening next chapter. 😏