1 ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan
19
📍 atlanta, georgia

"how you getting mad at me because i caught you cheating? that's just dumb" i said to my girlfriend, niyah

"because who the fuck told you to go through my phone? if you didn't go through it yo lil crybaby ass wouldn't have known or seen shit" she yelled in my face. whole time i been calm and talking to her calm and collective. i haven't yelled not once and i'm the one that got cheated on.

"what? you literally told me to answer yo phone and i seen the contact name. nobody went through yo phone" i told her and she rolled her eyes.

"whatever bitch. get the fuck out and don't come back. we done" she said and punched me in my face. i held my nose and seen it was bleeding. i nodded my head and grabbed my phone and left out.

i got in my car and started it. i pulled my sun visor down and looked at my nose. it was bleeding a lot. i grabbed napkins from my glove compartment and tried my best to clean it up.

"why haven't you left out my yard, bitch? leave stupid ugly crybaby ass hoe" she said and started throwing eggs at my car. i shook my head and pulled off without saying anything.

i drove to my house and got out my car. i shook my head. how is she this mad when she the one that been doing the cheating and i'm the one that got cheated on?

me and niyah been together for 2 years straight. no breaks, no on and off, no none of that. as much as she say we done she always comes back the next day. we was good for the first 6 months but after that everything went down hill. she started acting different. when we hit a year everything got even worse. i surprised her for her birthday and i walked in on her having sex with another nigga.

after that i caught her having sex with other niggas even more. i loved her too much to just leave her. when we first met i literally helped her heal from all the trauma from her past and this what i get in return.

i dealt with her cheating on me for 2 years. it's my fault i stayed but i felt like i was loved for once. by a person other than my mama and bestfriend.

i walked into my three bedroom house and walked into my bathroom. i cleaned up my nose then went to my garage. i grabbed everything i needed to wash my car and walked outside.

i took my shirt off and grabbed the water hose. i started cleaning my car and not gone lie i cried a lil bit because all i could do was think about what all i been through over these passed 2 years. what all i put myself through.

my mama and my bestfriend told me to leave her the first time they found out she cheated on me but i didn't listen. instead i continued to be with her and give her the world while she just gave me pain, trust issues, and more in return.

i dried my tears up once i seen my bestfriend pull up. he hopped out the car and dapped me up.

"waddup nigga" he said and i sent a head nod.