31 ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan
20
📍 atlanta, georgia
|| 2 months later/june 20th ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan20📍 atlanta, georgia|| 2 months later/june 20th ||

"yes i'm still coming up there, lynn. you know i ain't forget about you, pretty girl" i said as i started to shade. i was at work and lynn kept asking if i still coming to see her this weekend.

"can you come a day early?" she asked me.

"tomorrow friday. i leave tomorrow. i'm working all day today so i can't" i said. she rolled her eyes. i laughed at her because she was acting like a baby. nun new though.

"what you want for dinner tomorrow when you get here?" she asked me and i shrugged.

"ok bet. ima make green beans" she said and i looked at the phone in disgust.

"i'm just playing. you weird because what's wrong with green beans. like outta all vegetables not to like you pick green beans?" she said and i nodded. green beans nasty as fuck!

"you re weird but call me when you get off" she said and i nodded.

"ok i gotcha. see you later, mama" i said and she smiled.

"ok. see you later!" she screamed. i jumped because i had my airpod in. she hung up the phone and i shook my head.

————
next day

"oh my god! hey handsome!" xsylynn screamed when she opened the door. she jumped on me and i smiled. i walked in with her still holding on to me.

"i haven't seen you in 2 months" she pouted. i kissed her and she smiled. i squeezed her butt and she giggled.

"i missed you so much!" she said as she rested her head on my shoulder. i sat down on the couch and she started staring at me.

"you ok?" she asked and i nodded. honestly i wasn't. jayla been harassing me non stop. she ask me for money every week and when i don't give it to her she don't let me go to the next appointment. i found it dumb and childish.

"you sure?" she asked and i nodded again. she pecked my lips and i smiled.

"well ok. i'm always here to talk" she said and i nodded. i stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist as i walked to her room. i sat her down on the bed before i took my shoes and shirt off.

"whatchu doing?" she asked me as she just stared.

"i'm tired" i said. i got under the covers and laid between her legs on my stomach. i reached in her shirt and rested my hand on her titty.