33 ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan
20
📍 gatlinburg, tennessee
|| june 24th ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan20📍 gatlinburg, tennessee|| june 24th ||

"ahhh!" xaylynn screamed as she squirted everywhere. i smirked as i bent back down n feast on her pussy some more.

"no jah ughh!" she moaned as she tried to push my head. i lifted my head up and gave her a sloppy kiss.

"you taste so good, pretty girl" i mumbled against her lips.

"thank you" she whimpered. i walked off and started running her some bath water.

"come on" i said as i picked her up. i carried her to her bathroom and sat her in the tub.

"thank you" she smiled. i kissed her cheek and left out the bathroom, closing the door. i took the sheets off the bed and put them in the washing machine. i grabbed some new ones and put them on the bed.

"jahlem!" lynn yelled my name. i walked into the bathroom.

"can you keep me company?" she asked and i nodded.

"i see why girls so crazy over you and obsessed with you" she said and i looked at her.

"how?" i asked.

"the way you fuck. it's just like you know whatchu doing. im addicted to it already" she said and i laughed.

"yoo what? something's wrong with you" i said.

"what? im just saying. it's mine right?" she asked and i smirked.

"yes mama. always" i said and kissed her.

"im ready to get out now" she said and i nodded. i turned the shower on. i helped her out the tub and she got in the shower.

————
later

"ima miss you" lynn said.

"ima miss you too. i'll see you soon" i said and she nodded. i kissed her two more times before i left out her apartment. i walked to my car and put my bag in the backseat.

i got in and started it. i turned my music on before i pulled off, making my way back to atl.

————

pretty girl👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏼

i made it

yeah ik
i been watching yo location the whole time

😂i should've known
im finna get ready fa work tho

soon as you got home you going to work?

yeah
i been gone long enough
i'll text you later mama