27 ||

jahlem zy'mir mcmillan
20
📍atlanta, georgia

"whatchu had to talk to me about?" rell asked

"whatchu had to talk to me about?" rell asked. i told him to meet me at this building so i could talk to him.

"nigga you finna kill me?" he asked and i mugged.

"nigga what the fuck is you talking about?" i said. he shrugged.

"any fucking ways. it's actually a question. you can still draw ah lil bit?" i asked him and he stared at me blankly.

"nigga really? you made me come 30 minutes away from my house babies to ask me this silly shit? let's fight" he said and i rubbed my hands down my face.

"chill yo dog ass out foreal. just answer the question" i said.

"yeah. i never stopped other like you" he said and i mugged him.

"shut the fuck up with that shit but good. you wanna do sign with me on this tattoo shop?" i asked him as i opened the door. everything was fully furnished and ready to go. i just needed to wait for my supplies.

"ahh shit what the fuck! how long you been keeping this from ah nigga?" he asked as he looked and walked around.

"ion know. answer the question bitch" i said as i sat down in one of the stools.

"hell yeah fuck you talkin bout" he said, hyped as fuck.

"igh bet. you sure it ain't gone be too much? especially since you got jr" i asked him.

"nah. i just can't work that many hours like that because saraya going back to work in like ah month" he said and i nodded.

"but ima let you know though foreal" he said as he dapped me up.

"da papers gone be in yo mailbox by next week for you can sign and shit" i said and he nodded. we talked some more before saraya called and said jr wouldn't stop crying and she starting to stress out because she don't know why.

i got in my car and pulled off. i went by popeyes and grabbed me a chicken sandwich and a frozen strawberry lemonade.

————

"so what been wrong with jr?" i asked saraya as we was on facetime.

"i took him to the hospital and found out he had a cold. i know that sounds extra but he was starting to choke on his salvia so i panicked" she said. i could tell she been crying.

"i almost had a anxiety attack because i was scared but we waiting for the discharge papers then we gone go by cvs for his medicine. you need anything before we head home?" she told me.

"nah im good. i would love some food that you cooked" i smiled innocently.

"nope bye" she said and hung up. i huffed.