Pleasant Memories

Venti panicked as he saw the colour of his braids. He tried his hardest to calm himself down. To his delight, the pink bagan to fade away, but it still remained at the tips of his hair. He sighed "Okay...if I can calm down enough...this won't be seri-bleugh" he coughed up more poison, this time some spilled onto Xiao's face. He quickly wiped it away muttering an apology.

He looked up and saw a blonde haired manin the distance, he wore dark blue clothes and he had an eyepatch "Dainsleif..?" He mumbled.

The latter approached the god, staring at him coldly. "Barbatos. It's been a long time. How've you been?" He asked. Venti smiled "Wonderful as always. How is Lumine? I hope she is feeling the best at the moment!" Venti asked with a smile.

"Good. How long do you plan to lead on-" "Aether? Um, until his sister finally sees the problem she's creating. I care for them both and want nothing but the best. But I don't want Aether to know just how bad she's truely become yet...he isn't ready..."

Dainsleif sighed, recalling Khaenri'ah before the destruction.

"Uwah~! You built this city on your own? What smat humans!" The Anemo Archon exclaimee "Ahem, it's smart, Barbatos" Morax corrected his friend "Ah! Right, sorry!"

He ran through the city, accidentally bumping into someone "Wah! My apologies! I wasn't looking where I as going!" Barbatos exclaimed as he lifted his head to look at the person.

"It's fine. I-I was unaware the Archons were here" the person helped him up "Ah, Barbatos! Here you are!" Lumine ran up to the two "Oh? You've met Dainsleif already? That saves me time!" The blonde girl says with a smile.

"N-Not properly, he just ran into me" Dainsleif said "Ah, alright. Well, this is Dainsleif, The Twilight Sword. Otherwise known as, 'Mine'. It sounds much better" Lumine grntly kissed Dain on the lips.

Barbatos clapped his hands happily "How sweet! I was unaware you were in a relationship Morningflower! That is wonderful!" The god exclaimed with glee.

"Morningflower?" Dainsleif was confused at the god's nickname for his girlfriend. "Oh yeah. Ahem, when we first met, it was early morning. She was sitting in a field of Cecilia's, picking and smelling them with the livelest smile I'd seen in a while. I sat next to her and we talked 'till noon. Because of this meeting, I choose to call her Morningflower, though I can stop if it makes you uncomfortable" Barbatos exclaimed. Dain shook his head.

"Oh! Before I forget! The others wanted to know of Stardew, is he up yet?" These nicknames were just popping up left and right, leaving Dainsleif more confused "No...Aether still hasn't woken up..." she sighed.

"I'm glad though, this world is...different. And I'm sure he isn't prepared for everything I will tell him yet, despite being asleep" she said as she took the flower out of her hair and looked at it sadly.

Barbatos frowned "Don't worry! I'm sure everything will be fine!" He said with a grin.

"You both have the same worries..." Dainsleif sat next to the green bard and touched his braids "Are you alright?" He asked.

Venti smiled "Yeah, just recovering from grief is all" he said.

Dainsleif frown grew "You know you'll die if you don't seek help for the poison, yes?" Venti nodded "But...the only ones who could stop it are the Abyss themselves...and they don't like me right now..." The bard said nonchalantly.

The Twilight Sword sighed "You're quite stubborn..." "Guess somethings never change~" Venti giggled.

___________________

Sorry for not updating the genshin books! I'll work on the others again soon I promise!