Chapter IV: Wacky Cursed Spirit Exorcism Race

A/N: There are mild, mild spoilers about Toji & Gojo :D

━━━━━━━━

You weren't exactly sure what time it was by the time you and Gojo had left that bench, under the camphor tree

You weren't exactly sure what time it was by the time you and Gojo had left that bench, under the camphor tree. Both of you had just become so engrossed on the most random topics, that time just seemed to pass by so quickly. By the time both of you had left, dragonflies had illuminated your way back to the campus. He did most of the talking, and you'd just listen quietly by his side. You would offer him small comments of your own here and there, but never invasive enough to let him get close enough to you.

"So where are your best friends? Geto-san.. And Ieiri-san, was it? Why were you all alone when I saw you?" You'd ask, out of pure curiosity. He'd make an 'Ahhh' sound, before turning his head towards you, as he kept walking down the hill with you. "Shoko's busy making sure that we have all medical supplies for tomorrow, just in case, people accidentally get hurt.." He'd put his hand under his chin, as if he were in deep thought, "And Suguru, well he actually went to the city with Nanamin and Yu-kun." You'd stare up at him, narrowing your eyebrows together, "And why didn't you go with them?" He'd remove his hand from under his chin, as he locked his hands behind his head.

"I actually wanted some alone time, before tomorrow's event

"I actually wanted some alone time, before tomorrow's event."

Your eyes widen in surprise, upon the realization that you may have just taken his quiet spot from him. "I'm- .. I'm so-" He'd shake his head, cutting you off. "Nah, not your fault and I didn't mind you being there. That's actually why I was so surprised someone was there, even Suguru doesn't know about that spot- it's my little secret spot, since it's secluded from the school and nobody really knows that it exists.." You'd watch that gentle expression on his face, the clear opposite of the playful ones he'd make when you first met him at the courtyard today. "I go there when I get a bit.. Overstimulated." You'd raise your eyebrows at him, mumbling, "Overstimulated..?" He'd turn his head to the side to get a good look at you, before he tilts his head down and lets his round sunglasses fall slightly down his nose bridge- as he flashes you those crystal sapphire eyes of his.