Chapter III: Tokyo

The train ride to Tokyo was an interesting one

What made it so "interesting" was how Naoya Zen'in wouldn't leave you alone the entire time, blabbering about the dumbest things that you could care less about. "Could you drop it, Zen'in?" Utahime spoke in your defense, a semi-grade 1 sorcerer who had already graduated Kyoto Metropolitan Technical High School and was in her first year of college at the school. "Yeah, leave her alone dude, can't you tell she doesn't want to talk to you?" Akihiko spoke, a semi-grade 1 sorcerer that spoke next to Utahime, also coming to your rescue. "The two of you are wasting your breath, Naoya never listens." A voice in front of you spoke, as he turned around, to stare at the blonde and green haired boy in disapproval. "You never know when to shut it, do you Minoru?" The Zen'in boy spoke, glaring at the grade 1 sorcerer.

"Ugh, Akihiko switch seats with her please..." The raven haired boy stood up to switch with you with no hesitation, and you ended up sitting next to Utahime. In return, this made Naoya huff in annoyance. "If we weren't on a train right now.. Just you three wait, once I'm the head of the clan..." He crosses his arms in front of him, before turning away from the four of you and faced the shinkansen window. "You alright?" The raven haired girl asks, as you give her a soft and thankful smile in return. "I feel better now.. Naoya just.." You'd sigh, as the raven haired girl nods in agreement, as the two of you came to an agreement of an unspoken thing- the Zen'in clan children have always been.. Bothersome.

You were able to get some sleep before arriving in Tokyo, thanks to Utahime and the two other sorcerers

You were able to get some sleep before arriving in Tokyo, thanks to Utahime and the two other sorcerers. When you arrived, it was already eight in the morning. What truly killed you would be the trek to the school, no one had told you how long of a walk it truly was from the city to the entrance of the school. It looked just like a regular temple, and that's what confused you the most. You watched as the three boys entered the temple, then disappeared. Wait.. Disappeared? You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, staring at Utahime, as if you were seeking answers as to what just happened.

"Oh that? That's thanks to Master Tengen's cursed technique, that's how they're able to hide the school from intruders right in the middle of Tokyo. Only those that Master Tengen allows to come in, can come inside. Come on!" She'd smile at you, offering her hand for you to take, as the both of you entered the barrier and were greeted by the greenery that surrounded the Tokyo Metropolitan Technical High School- It was the complete opposite of what normal humans could see from the outside. There's a whole mini ecosystem that was thriving inside of this barrier that Master Tengen had created.