63•|~HEARTS CONNECTION~

"Sahi hai.. sahi hai.. dhruv tum bhi bata do agar ishika ke sath kuch chal rha hai toh ek hi mandap pr shadi krwa denge" akaay suddenly said looking at dhruv and later at ishika whose eyes widen and a blush covered her face ...

" Han han batao.." everyone said with a teasy voice...

Dhruv looked at ishika and then at everyone... He suddenly grabbed her waist

" Yes we are in relationship koi problem?"
As soon as dhruv said these words everyone looked at him with shock...

" Bada hi besharam hai" avinash said in shock seeing him holding her waist infront of everyone.. as everyone laughed on his comment.....

~~~~~~

Everywhere hustle bustle was going on as today it was dhruv ishika and anirudh aashi's engagement...

The day they opened up their relationship with the youngersters they told everyone at their homes that day only and everyone planned to wed them so they called pandit ji and he told next month it will be a great muhrat..

So today the day of engagement had came.. everyone was roaming here and there... Someone was asking for clips, someone for preparations someone for food.. it was all messed up..

The wedding was planned to be happen after 6 days of engagement....

After seeing on the preparations everyone went to get ready in their rooms..

Meera came out wearing a white simple lehenga with a little embroidery work on it... The piece looked perfect on her....

While akaay was busy talking to someone on call he didn't saw her coming....

He suddenly moved back and saw meera coming towards him...

Akaay's pov...

I was on a call with the wedding planner.. when she came Infront of me..
As she emerged from the doorway, a vision in ivory and gold, my breath caught in my throat. The white lehenga shimmered in the soft light, accentuating every curve of her slender figure. Intricate embroidery danced across the fabric, telling stories of ancient traditions and timeless beauty.

It felt like she will take my breath away someday... And I would be dead in her love....

My wife, my meera, stood before me, a radiant goddess. I felt my heart swell with pride and love, my eyes drinking in every detail.

She has became my world...
No life is possible without her...
I can't even imagine  a life without her...
The way her hairs are flowing freely in the air making my heart flutter sometimes I think "...that this carefree moment, frozen in time, is all I'll ever need to be happy. The gentle dance of her locks, like wisps of golden silk, captivates me. Every strand seems to whisper secrets, drawing me deeper into her radiant presence.

Sometimes I think I'm lost in the simplicity of this scene – the soft breeze, the sun's warm caress, and her untamed beauty. It's as if the world has melted away, leaving only the two of us, suspended in a sea of serenity.

In these fleeting instants, my heart beats faster, and my soul soars. I'm reminded that life's beauty lies in its uncomplicated moments, and I'm grateful to be witness to hers."

" Haye itni pyari mat laga kro.. jaan chali jayegi meri.."
These words came out of my mouth not knowing the surroundings but just her.. I can just see her.. in that white lehenga ... Her blushing face and HER...

Author's pov...

those words slipped from akaay's mouth without knowing that he said that infront of everyone loudly....