Chapter 7: Strawberry Deadweight

3RD PERSON P.O.V

It's already morning in the wilderness and in the camp Adam is currently asleep right now while Jean, Aether and Paimon went out for a while...

But however Rosaria on the other hand was just waiting for the right moment for the mercenary to be alone with his guard drop down as Rosaria emerged from out of nowhere and stands in front of the sleeping mercenary.

Rosaria's mind: hehehe..... at last, no one can stop me now and that wrench knightess isn't here either, this is my chance now~!

She mentally said before she leaned closer into the sleeping man then got on four and crawled on top of him.

Rosaria were breathing heavily as she looked at Adam who is still asleep with nothing more than pure devilish lust and thirst while maintaining that smug look on her face right now.

A few moments passed... Adam started to awaken at last....

Adan can feel a warm sensation around him and was touching his face before he slowly opened his eyes and the first thing that he saw was...

Rosaria on top of him while currently making an erotic look on her face.

Adam was about to scream when Rosaria quickly cover his mouth with her hand while her other hand quickly pin both of Adam's arms preventing him from moving o talking.

Rosaria: "Hu... hu.... hu... Finally... Finally~! Now... I can have you all to myself~!"

Adam: *muffled* Mphmm~!!

Rosaria pressed herself against his chest even further as she began teasing him even further by rubbing her breasts on his chest while she also moaned in the process then she removed her hand on his mouth but then Rosaria shoved her breasts into his face by surprise... making Adam let out muffled scream.

Rosaria: *giggles* "Quite resisting and just enjoy it~!"

Rosaria finally let go of him while Fontaine merc's face were completely bright red right while catching his breath...

Rosaria began licking her lips and looking at him with lust and nothing.

Rosaria: "Now... for the main event~!"

Adam: "! ! !"

The pinned male quickly tried to resist and struggle, before simultaneously shaking his head telling Rosaria to back to her senses immediately.

However it was fruitless and effortless... As reasons, where completely not invalid to the monastery nun.

Adam: "NO! wait-! Rosaria-!No!"

Rosaria: "Oh~ Rosaria! Yes~!"

Adam: "REEEEEEEEEEEE-"

(POUNCE!)

Adam: "GAH!!!"

Suddenly Rosaria says on between his lap and stomach before placing her hand around his chest pushing Adam down against the ground even further before tracing her finger all around his chest...

As her finger can feels the outline muscular physique underneath that layers of clothing that Fontaine swordsman has currently right now before slowly traveling in between his stomach and lower region alone before stopping his belt.

As she grabbed the helm ready to unblocked his pants off until...

Paimon, Aether and Jean arrives in time before anything get remove even further...

Jean: "Hey Adam, are you awakeee......"

The first thing they witnessed with their eyes was currently... Rosaria on top of Adam as she sits on his lap right..