Abilities & Powers

ABILITIE(S):

Combat proficiency: Adam's combat abilities are great enough that the 'Iudex of Fontaine' sometimes assigns him missions to carry out on his own and he has earned certain respect among his peers. Of some additional interest is his ability to fight proficiently using only one hand.

Swordsmanship: Adam is particularly proficient with a sword, it being his main form of combat. He is skilled enough that he was able to take on Raiden Shogun in their first fight for a time and even gained the upper hand and disarmed her in their second fight.

Unarmed combat: While there aren't many cases where Adam is shown to fight unarmed, he has demonstrated decent proficiency with it. He once managed to easily take on several Automatons with only one arm, using punches and kicks while evading and even catching a wind Operative's leg mid-swing. In addition, many of his Buster moves implement wrestling moves, which while enhanced by his demonic power, show that he is familiar with those techniques.

Superhuman strength: Adam possesses great strength, able to easily block an attack from a large sword using his left hand. He is also capable of easily overpowering most people physically and is capable of stopping two fatui operatives in the middle of their thrust and throwing them aside. He is capable of contending against massive creatures in battle despite their own extreme strength and massive sizes, can even overpower by him, able to easily throw them away.

Superhuman speed: He is also remarkably fast, capable of running on Overlord back faster than the effect of gravity.

Superhuman endurance: Adam can endure high amounts of physical damage, displaying such endurance when he was ran through by Arlecchino's scythe at full speed and survived. He was also able to survive for a short amount of time with Raiden stabbed into his chest and from the Musou no hitotachi.

Accelerated Healing: Adam displayed a healing factor capable enough to have given him vitality even after being stabbed by various enemies, his true power had awoken can regenerated within a matter of seconds even serious wounds.

Engineering: Adam upgraded his Labor of Olympus to bypass the limiter placed on the revving feature as well as to spray a flammable accelerant on the blade. He also designed and built different firearms for himself.

Advanced Growth Rate: Adam's most astonishing ability is his explosive growth rate, a power unlike any other in the Teyvat. Not only does he grow stronger with every battle, but the boost in strength he receives with each victory is tremendous.

Keen Intellect: Despite his somewhat punkish attitude, Adam is analytical, perceptive, and deductive. Aside from that, Adam can determine the pattern of his opponent's battle methods and form a proper counter-strategy to defeat his opponent's attacks.

_______________________________________

POWER(S):

Demonic hybrid physiology: Adam possesses both the blood of a demon and human due to his heritage. As such, he is granted a far more powerful physiology.

Demonic power manipulation: Adam has shown the ability to channel his demonic energy into his firearms or weaponry and manifest a spectral limbs as well.

Flame manipulation: He is able to create and manipulate flames as apart of the Nature Interference, which is able to reach up to 3,000 degrees Celsius.

Devil Bringer: (Locked)
The Devil Bringer... Adam's demonic right arm, and the physical manifestation of his demonic power. The arm possesses superhuman strength, which it can also manifest through a larger, spectral arm. It is also capable of absorbing items of power and manifesting their power.