♡FAMILY INTRODUCTION ♡

FAMILY TREE

BIRLA FAMILY

•Birla industry is one of the most popular industry of dimond the CEO of this company is abhimanyu birla and his younger brother abhimaan also works with him .His father and uncle have already been retired.
So, now the company is in hands of abhimanyu and abhimaan they both have good compatibility.

#Gayatri birla ( head of house aka grandmother of main lead )

*Gayatri is very kind and helpful people she doesn't likes two faced people and always support her family..

#Mother and father of ML- madhu and mohan birla

*Madhu and mohan are very sweet couples they love their kids a lot and are always happy with their family.

#Main lead - abhimanyu birla (eldest)

#Brother and sister- yug birla and yuvi birla. (twin~ yug is 1 min older.)

*Yug and yuvi are studying in a medical College of Mumbai yug and yuvi want to become doctors unlike their older brothers.

#Uncle and aunty -shubh and savitri birla

*Shubh and savitri are perfect match of each other they respect all elders and shubh and savitri are very kind to madhu and mohan and consider them more than borther and sister and are always ready to support their family

#Their child aka main leads cousin - abhimaan

Abhimaan wants to become like his elder brother abhimanyu and he the only person who knows that abhimanyu also works as a mafia ...he love his cousin and can die for them .

FRIENDS OF ML-

Abhishek nigham-advocate of birla family
Siddhart ghosle - MLA of Mumbai

#Anisha- assistant of Abhimanyu who is in love with him but he doesn't give a shit to her.
#Priyansh - cousin brother of Abhimanyu who always gives lust eyes to girls and is son of Abhimanyu bua .And Abhimanyu hates him but still needs to co-operate with him .

OBEROI FAMILY

•Oberoi industry is one of the second most popular industry of dimond the CEO of this company is Ashish and ahaan Oberoi. Ahaan works with his father .His father has 5 more years left for his retirement retired.

#Mother and father - aradhya and Ashish oberoi

Aradhya and Ashish are very open minded tho really possesive for their daughter and treat her like princess ....they love their both children and hate people who are selfish and don't care about others

#Bother (elder)- ahaan Oberoi

Ahaan is a kind and handsome boy he love to play basketball and is really possesive for her sister ...he loves her more than anything ...and wants to gain a lot of success in his life .

#Main lead - ahaana Oberoi

FRIENDS OF FL-

Anny - colleague of ahaana at hospital
Akansha -colleague of ahaana at her hospital.
Snehal -colleague of ahaana at hospital

PIC'S OF MAIN CHARACTER

YUG:-