♡THEIR FIRST MEET ♡

Author's POV:-

It was a beautiful day, her hair was hanging loose, the curls were falling on her face and kissing her cheeks .There were clouds in the sky and it looked like it was going to rain .The weather was peaceful and cool breeze were kissing her face . It was relaxing her whole body . As she was coming back from her hospital.

Suddenly she got a bumped into someone and fall into his thick and bulky arms when she opened her eyes she saw a man in black t-shirt with over laying of a black jacket. She wasn't able to see the man's face because of the helmet he was wearing. They were having a perfect eye contact it was very comforting to both of them . Her brown pair of eye were meeting his pair of hazel eye . Her heart beat were got so fast that if they take part in a marathon race they will definitely win . She had never got this close to a unknown man .

But this didn't last long when she realised in the position they were in . Ahaana quickly stand up properly she was blushing so hard her cheeks were cherry red and it didn't got unnoticed by the man."T-Thh-Thanks " she said while shuttering. The man smirked and left.

Abhimanyu's POV :-

I went to my favourite temple from my bike , I parked it in the parking lot and started walking on the way of temple while reading a text . When I bumped into a girl and she fell into my arms . I inhaled her perfume it smelled like levender , I felt that the smell wasn't unknown to me . It felt like it was her smell .. smell of my childhood crush. Nevermind I am not gonna talk about her she has already gone way to far from me. My eye fell on her pair of eye they were shining like germs her brown eyes were so beautiful. I started scanning her whole face her cheeks were getting red like cherry her lips were too pink her skin was white like milk . Suddenly our eye contact broke when she realised in the situation we were .

I adjusted my clothes when I hear a honey coated voice of that girl saying me thanks . I don't know why a smirk left out of my mouth when I realised what I did I felt too embarrassed but to hide it I left without saying anything. The heck why am I still thinking about that girl .??.I don't know whats happening to me . I ignored my feelings and reached the temple I realised that I was still wearing the helmet I removed it and prayed to the god .

Ahaana's Pov:-

I decided to go to home while walking today because I wanted to feel the nature. I was in my lala land when bumped into someone when I looked at the man he was freaking handsome tho I wasn't able to see his face but he was looking like my dream man . The helmet on his head was looking so good. When I looked at his helmet it didn't took me a rocket science to understand that he was a biker too . He was just looking looking like a Greek god I wasnt able to see his face but still he was hot . His pair of hazel eye were looking so attractive and hot . But suddenly I released the position in which we were. I stand up properly and adjust my clothes and tried to say a thanks but I wasn't able to because of the jungle of butterflies in my stomach. I collected all courage and said thanks to him but he returned a smirk and left .

I got confused why did he did that why did he returned a smirk. I was thinking about it when I got a call when I looked at the screen it fashed name as mom . I attended the call . "Where are you Ahaana ?" She asked me . " Maa just coming I m on the way " I replied and she replied hmm and declined the call.

AT OBEROI MANSION

Everyone where sitting and having some discussion when Ahaana arrived ."Finally, you have arrived go change and come back we need to speak about something with you " said her mother aradhya ," okay maa" she replied. After changing the clothes she came down and asked "what's the matter maa - paa ??" , " Actually --- my best friend is having her son marriage by the end of next week so are you free ??" Said aradhya, " I really don't know about it let me have a look and I'll inform you" , "okay beta hope so that you are able to come. " . " Sure maa I'll check Tommorow and and call you btw when we are leaving??" , " After 5 days and we will stay only for 3-4 days ", "okay maa! that's absolutely fine let me check and I'll inform you.".

AT BIRLA MANSION

"Abhimanyu beta Ghar a Gaya "madhu asked to Abhimanyu "yes maa" , "beta ek baat karni thi " ," yes, mumma tell what's the matter??" "Beta your masi's son naksh Bhai marriage is there is it possible to you to be there??" , "when is it happening?" ,"by the end of the next week" replied madhu "sure maa I m free at that time which ever meetings I had are in only this week next week I am totally free so yeah I can attend it", "that is a great news ,I m really happy." Said madhu .

"Abhimanyu and everyone come let us have dinner " a voice came from kitchen of savitri."sure we all are coming wait!" Replied abhimanyu .

_______________________________

Author's Note ✨✌🏻

Hope you liked this part ...I tried to my
Write my best ...sorry if there is any mistake comment if you observe any of the mistakes I 'll correct it .this is my first time writing...I know this is to short but because of my busy schedule I m able to write this much only ...that for your love <3

THANKYOU....... HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING ♡

Bya byee !!!
Take care readers ♡
Stay tune for more parts :D
Love you all ✌🏻💗✨

Pls do vote please don't forget to vote :)