𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

𝐏𝐑𝐄-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 — 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 attended his party only to support him. He just turned seventeen and she was his nest friend of course she would go. But she missed her lover, they were in the stage of puppy love. She always wanted to be next to him but he had left the party before her. "Ri-An!" She yelled trying to get his attention.

"Have you seen him?" He only shook his head going after his lover. While the birthday boy was away from his party. She walked put of the building seeing running away from someone. "Please don't tell me..." she took off her heels quickly jogging after him. He was quick whoever he was running from scared him bad.

Speeding her jog she was almost hit in traffic trying to get to her lover. "I'm sorry" she yelled before running after him. Fuck she was losing breath. Her body wasn't built for running. It was the reason she never did anything sports related in her younger years. But she chalked it up catching her breath as she went to find him. "IN-HAN!" She yelled no answer. She ran every where she could go, until seeing something. It looked like a body of a boy, with the similar build of her boyfriend. She panicked getting her phone out she started to call his phone. "In-Han pick up" her breath quickened as anxiety began creeping through her mind.

"In-Han" she screamed looking around hoping that the body on the ground wasn't his. She walked closer finally seeing him. On the ground eyes wide open. She screamed as she held the face of her loving boyfriend. "Kang In-Han please" she sobbed. She couldn't believe it her boyfriend was dead and she was the first to find him. She started to sobbing harder as it settled in.

"In-Han! No! Please don't leave me" she screamed as her head was buried on his bloody chest. She had only seen the car drive away but the person in it gave her chills. "You promised we'd leave! Not like this! Baby not like this" she cried.

They planned on leaving taking his brother with them on a trip. They thought Hawaii would have been a great destination. But they can't go now because her lover was in her arms his blood on her pink dress. "Why?! Why me god why?!" She screamed. Someone heard her as another voice was heard. She turned seeing LeeHan. "LeeHan he's–I–" her words couldn't form sentences she was in shock.

She was pulled away from her boyfriend's body she pleaded fought her way out but couldn't escape. He took her away from the crime scene and a few minutes later his twin was there. He found his brother dead.

𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 of the scholarship kids death and didn't bat an eye. They didn't care about him, only she and Jae-i had. When she arrived to school she had an emotionless face. She was looked at by everyone. Some felt sorry, some felt remorse for her, and others didn't care.

An assembly in the celebration hall was held for him but Jaeyun didn't attend. This was the start of ignoring her friends. First it was Woo Jin constantly asking her if she was alright. Why was at school? Did she need anything. Everything in the book to make her talk but she couldn't talk she numb.

Then it was Hera. Giving her candies and drinks that she loved. She had no appetite, how could she? She had seen the blood come from her lover's mouth. The same lips she kissed to make sure he was okay. She didn't want food she just sat in pure silence. She tried to comfort her in any way possible but nothing worked.

Last it was Ri-An, when she was pushed on accident if she was just out of it he would wall her anywhere. But that didn't make him tell what was wrong. If she was going to sleep in class he would tell off the teacher. She was untouchable, even if gossiping started to happen he would shit that down too. She didn't have words to say it was like she wasn't even there anymore.

She became too thin. Very underweight. Very malnourished. Some people praised her while others were worried she hadn't spoken to anyone in a month. She hadn't eaten anything since he did. She was dehydrated but she still had tears that she could let out. Teachers were starting get worried Ms. Han in particular. She had tried to speak to the girl but all she gotten was a broken mumble. The last time any of the elites seen her was in class their homeroom the bell rang thirty minutes before her departure.

"Jaeyunnie drink something. Please?" Hera offered her water bottle only to get a stare from her. It wasn't like before her eye lids kept closing and opening and eyes started to roll as she finally dropped. "Jaeyun!" She screamed causing the attention to be on them. The boys (Yun-seok, Ri-An, and Woo Jin) turned to see Hera on the floor shaking Jaeyun while trying to call for an hospital.

She was flown out to Milan for treatment. Her father per request by a curly head teen (Hera) had flown her there to get her mind off of everything. That was the last time she had seen her friends.

She had always thought what would it be like if she hadn't met them. Would she still had her boyfriend? Would she be happy with her family? Would her father be happy for her for once?