[06]

He smirked slightly in response, clearly enjoying her discomfiture.

"You're serious," she asked again, seeking confirmation.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he retorted, unclipping his seatbelt and stepping out of the car. He strode over to her, opened the door, and roughly pulled her out. "Have a nice night, Miss Bride," he said sarcastically before getting back into the car and driving off, leaving her standing alone in front of the bar. She scoffed and rolled her eyes in annoyance at his disappearing car.

All she could think of was that he was asshole and a dick.

Realization hit her hard. "I don't have any money with me. Damn it, I don't even have my phone," she muttered, frustration evident as she ruffled her hair. "I didn't plan on running away like this. What the fuck should I do now?" She asked herself, nervously biting her bottom lip. Standing there in her bridal attire, 

As a group of men emerged from the bar, their eyes fixated on her, she felt a surge of unease ripple through her. "Who are you, pretty lady?" one of them asked, reaching out to touch her hand. She yanked his hand away, glaring defiantly.

"Oh, look at this fiery one," he chuckled, while she rolled her eyes, scanning the dark street for a taxi. It was late, she had no money, and worse, no idea where she was. "Damn this dress, I shouldn't have worn this. I can't even move," she muttered under her breath. "I shouldn't have slept in his car. How far did that Asshole take me?"

The man persisted, closing in and grabbing her hand. "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Let me go," she demanded, panic rising in her voice. The group laughed, taunting her. "Trust me, sweetheart, you'll have a good time tonight," he sneered, starting to drag her away.

Fear gripped her heart as she struggled. "Get the fuck off me, you obnoxious scumbag," she yelled instinctively. Before she can do anything one of the men retaliated with a vicious slap across her face, sending her sprawling to the ground. Tears welled up, but she refused to cry out, her defiance burning stronger despite the pain.

"You selfish bitch, running from your wedding and fucking bad-mouthing off at us," he growled, grabbing her hair roughly. Before he could escalate further, a sudden punch landed on his face, knocking him down. Startled, she looked up to see the man who had dropped her off moments ago.

He didn't leave, she thought with relief, managing a small smile as he extended his hand to help her up. She took it gratefully, silently acknowledging the unexpected rescue.

The masked man turned back to the group, his eyes blazing with fury. "I suggest you leave her alone," he said, his voice cold and menacing.

The men laughed, clearly not taking him seriously. "And what are you going to do about it?" one of them sneered, stepping forward.

Without a word, he moved swiftly, his fist connecting with the sneering man's jaw with a sickening thud. The man staggered back, clutching his face in shock. Another tried to swing at him, but he ducked, his movements precise and controlled. He grabbed the attacker's arm, twisting it painfully before landing a punch to the gut that left the man gasping for air.

Two more rushed at him simultaneously. He spun, delivering a high kick to one man's chest, sending him crashing into a parked car. The other received a brutal elbow to the face, followed by a knee to the stomach that left him doubled over in pain.

Y/N watched in awe, her heart pounding as he systematically took down each of her attackers with an efficiency that spoke of extensive training. He moved like a predator, each strike calculated and devastating.