Shassie- Quit smiling

A/N: Sentence starter idea thingy from my friend, they gave me a list so i'm using them.

It was early morning on a new day with Carlton explaining a case at the front of the department. For some reason Chief wanting none other than Shawn Spencer on the case, however this was a tiny issue. You see Carlton Lassiter was seeing the cheesy bozo of a psychic, they had actually only established 2 night prior so this was fairly new to them both.  They were both very awkward around each other as no one else knew about them. 

Shawn's awkward self was too busy staring at Lassie with the most head over heels lovey smile. Lassie noticed that and stumbled over his words a little while explaining the case.

"Spencer! Quit smiling at me, I can't stop messing up my sentences when you look at me like that!" Lassiter lashed out in a harsh but almost whisper like tone. Shawn kinda shrugged it off and kept smiling waiting for Lassie to continue as he enjoyed the stumbling of words from his new found lover. Lassie soon wrapped up the explanation "Well, go on.. We have a case to work on." He dismissed everyone before pausing and looking to Shawn "Spencer. A word."

Lassiter lead Shawn into the empty meeting room and went around shutting all the blinds. "So... What's up Lassie-Face~" Shawn said leaning on the table. "Okay, what the fuck was that? Your little.. stunt! How you were looking at me! I couldn't focus" Carlton made his way into in front of Shawn. "Carly, what ever do you mean?" Shawn looked at Lassie with the same smile he had been looking at him earlier with.

Lassie snapped pushing Shawn to the table pinning him down "You know what I mean Spencer. You can't be doing that or... just- I don't know, if someone knows about us from your goofy smile you probably can't work here anymore"

"Aw, Carlton. We'll be fine, no one will know as long as you can keep yourself together better" Shawn teased and took the chance that Lassie was leaning over him to pull him down more by his tie to give him a kiss. Lassie kissed back forgetting they were in the station together but soon pulled away realising someone could probably walk in at any moment. "Let's just keep our affection and stuff for at home Shawn" He stood up straight and stepped back "Let's get out of here, we have a case to work on and I think I'll actually need your help on this one."