Reveal

IN THE MORNING:

"Ishu! Wake up princess!"

"Shubi,Just 5 minutes baby!"

"No! We're already late for the breakfast!"

Shub said as he leaned towards   a sleepy Ishan who was trying to sit and gave him a little peck on his soft lips.

Ishan looks at the clock and  says " Shubi, there's literally half an hour left for the breakfast."
"Won't you take a bath?"
"But I take only 15 minutes to get ready!!"
"Go take a bath now,baby. I have something else for you"
Ishan raised his eyebrow as he saw Shubman smirking as he ended his sentence.
However, Ishan sulkingly got ready. When he came out of the bathroom, Shubman pulled Ishan onto his lap and spun him around  so that he could face him. Before Ishan could say anything,Shubman kissed Ishan with all the love he could. It was a rough kiss,with Shubi continuously asking for permission and Ishan denying him at the other end. Still,Ishan ended up giving him permission to enter just to have a rougher kiss by Shubi.
When they pulled out,Shubi was still not over his love for his Ishu. He showered Ishu with small kissed all over his face.
"You're so cute,baby"

Ishan mumbled a little 'Of course' before flipping his little bit of hair lying on his neck and getting off Shubman.

TIME SKIP TO BREAKFAST:

Yuzi: Did the Sun rise from west today? How're you two early today?

Shubi: *pointing towards Ishan* I was successful in waking him up on time.*whispers to Ishan* and we also had a few extra minutes too, didn't we baby?

Ishan blushed at the statement. Just then Rohirat reached the room.

Rohit: *claps*Guys,we have an important announcement!

Harry: What? Did Ritika and Anushka bhabhi betray you two and now you've decided to marry each other?

Virat: Shut up for a fucking moment Harry. Ro,continue.

Rohit: Ishan and Shubman are dating.

The team looked at Ishman ,then at RoKo ,then at Ishman and then started jumping,squealing and clapping like maniacs with Yuzi pinching the cheeks of both Ishan and Shubman.

Shreyas: FUCKING FINALLY!

Shubman: What do you mean by finally,bhaiya?

Jaddu: We guys have been planning to get you two together and now you two are together! What could be better than that?!!!!??!?!!?

Ishan and Shubman were a blushing mess."Were we that obvious?". Shubman asked shyly.
Siraj:  You two were obvious!

Shami:  plus, we wanted you two to get together

Jassi:  And we also knew that you two love each other a lot!

Rishab being the overexcited person he is,was still not over the news and was beating(?) the table up.

Ishan: So,are you guys happy?

The team didn't say anything but just gave the two of them a group hug

* A/N: This chapter is a little longer than the others but I hope you like it. If you do, don't forget to comment cause I loooove reading comment and replying to them! ( Don't  sound like a tomboy here,do I?)

And the way India won over Pakistan and USA was amazing but I a missing Ishan,shubman,kl and shreyas bhaiya a lot and also hats off to Hardik and Rishab bhaiya because of their comeback!