Chapter 16

Vyom opened his mouth to say something but tarun interrupt him and said
" Bro if she love someone else what would you do then "

I'll burn that fucker alive , infornt of her . So , she also knows that now she only belongs to me.... Vyom said and clenched his fist and shut the laptop ......

But vy__ Before Tarun could say anything, Vyom stopped him.

Enough, Now not a single word should come out of your mouth. Vyom warned him and said him to leave. Tarun also left silently from there. he knows that there is no point in saying anything to Vyom at this time. Don't know whether he is angry or jealous right now .
But he said something to Ananya in anger and later he will regret it a lot. Vyom was not like that, he was very cheerful. But since whatever Anuty ​​and Riya have done with him . He became a beast.

Here , Vyom saw that Rihan and Ananya were very close. Are these two really friends or more than friends?
Even that day Ananya was saying something but the she fell asleep in the middle....
vyom took some screenshot as proof .....
If Ananya is really cheating then I will not leave her or her boyfriend....i'll show them the stars in the day.

Because Vyom singh rathore hates betrayal. He said to himself and smirk appeared on his lips .

Why am I doing this? Have I really fallen in love with Ananya? Who falls in love in 1 month? Is it really love or just attraction?
This is the attraction then why am I feeling jealous....Ohh God...! what is happening to me....
When she comes near me my heart beats faster....
No, it's not like that, I will ingore her now. Vyom, you have to take revenge from Boon at any cost. There is no time for love.
But now I have to find out if she really has a boyfriend or not......

Was feeling very good these morning. I like spending time with Vyom. But when he is angry I feel scared . in the morning he was behaving very strange .I don't know whenever he hears Rihan's name. Why do he get so angry?
Leaving all that thoughts , I have to go to Rihan now.....

I went to college. I saw Rihan in the corridor he was looking in the notice board...
So , i gently tapped his shoulder.....he turn his face....

A - hey Rihan

R- hello (he Simply reply without any expression)

A - what happened...? ( i asked him )

R- I heard what your Vyom ji told me.( he said.
and made a pout )

A- Awww ....I apologize on his behalf . Sorry
Rihan ( i replied and lightly pulled his.
cheeks )

R- Its okay . You said sorry so I am forgiving.
Otherwise I would have shouted at your
Vyomji a lot....

A- kya vyom ji vyom ji bol raha hai.......( I said.
out loud in frustration )
( what vyom ji vyom ji you are saying )