Chapter 18

Today the ground beneath my feet sank

Why Vyom, why are you doing all this?
When he was supposed to do all this, why should he behave so well with me. I don't know what happened in these two days that Vyom is behaving like this with me.
But whatever he has done is very wrong. I can't do all this anymore. Enough is enough. I got down from the stairs and went to the hall, running.
Everyone was looking at me. I was leaving from here . when maa and papa stopped me. Beta, we apologize to you on behalf of Vyom.

" Vyom was doing in anger, don't know... "
Papa was saying this . when I stopped him in the middle. Uncle Anuty , from now on I have no relation with this house.
For God's sake, let me go from here. I said crying. I don't know from where I got so much courage, but today Vyom crossed all limits.

I saw Vyom coming down the stairs. I did not want to see him, so I turned my face away.
Or I begged uncle, " uncle please let me go from here, please stop Vyom."
After saying this I started going towards outside, then Vyom spoke from behind.
What is going on... Before Vyom could say anything, uncle stopped him and gave him a hard slap.
I had to somehow run away from here, so I gestured towards Disha to come out. I went out to escape from Vyom's sight.
Disha, I am stressed, I don't want to live here. Please Disha, take me away from here. I said I started crying, Disha hugged me and I started crying very hard.
" Why always me " . I said this while crying.

Sshhhh. There is no fault of yours in this. Ananya, all this is Vyom's mistake, don't blame yourself. You should stay in my grandfather's old house, it is a little outside the city, no one will find you here. Disha said this to me .

After that we both sat in a cab and left for Disha's grandmother's house. I was looking out of the car window. I was having a severe pain in my chest. I wanted to cry but tears were not coming out.
I thought Vyom was a good man, he even allowed me to go to college and paid my college fees. He had never looked at me with dirty eyes till date. I may have been scared of him but I felt good and comfortable being with him. But today his truth came out that he is just a monster.

We reached Disha's grandmother's house in 30 min . Disha opened the house lock and we were inside.
Disha thank you so much. After my graduation, I will pay you whatever money you have. I said this and a tear came out of my eyes

There is no need Ananya, you are like my sister. Come on, you must be tired, go freshen up. I have kept some of my clothes in the cupboard and I get something prepared to eat. Disha said to me and I just shook my head slightly.

I went into the room, took out clothes from the cupboard and went to the washroom. I took a shower and stood below the water and as it did the cold water was touched on my body. I started rewinding everything as to what had happened to me today. I started crying loudly and I was not able to breathe, somehow I called out to Disha...
Disha...! And as soon as I said this I fainted...

Ananya what happened....Disha spoke very loudly while being .

Disha spoke very loudly while being