Chapter-22

(don't play song here)

I am late today" Disha said after looking at the time in the watch tied on her wrist and she sat on the scooter and tied her helmet on her head

Disha literally considered herself as a professional rider and was driving a scooty while overtaking cars. Because she has an important lecture today, Ananya is not going and she do not have any other friend apart from her, so who will give her the notes, hence Disha did not want to miss her lecture.

Disha saw a black Mercedes car passing in front of her at a very high speed. Hoo , this is going faster than me, am i driving slowly, saying this Disha started racing her scooty and suddenly she lost its balance and thudsss.

( Author- guess what happened 😂😂 )

My life is not that special, it is very difficult to be orphan

My life is not that special, it is very difficult to be orphan. I live alone in a huge mansion .I have lost so much in loneliness that now I have no happiness in my life. In the name of family I have only one friend, Vyom. He has supported me since childhood and today both of us are among the top 10 businessmen in the world.

In morning when I woke up. Go to the washroom and get ready. I went to the dining table.

Seema Anuty what is in breakfast. Seema Anuty has been working at my house for many years. I never considered her as a servant. She always treats me like her son.

Your favorite aloo paratha. Seema Anuty said and server the paratha in my plate.

Aunty, you will agree only after making me fat. I chuckled and said this.

So get married soon, when you become fat no one is marry with you . Seema aunty told me while teasing me.

I will never get marry . I said this because now i become used to living alone.

Let us see, there will be someone who will bring you on track . Seema Anuty said this and again placed a paratha on my plate.

No, I am getting late, I have an important meeting. I said this and quickly took my car keys and went to the parking lot. And i left with my car.