Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Looking down at her sleeping mates with a soft smile, Alex shifted her gaze towards the opened window and out into the nightly sky. Her smile falling.

The day's events racing around in her head which made her go deep in thought.

Her, an omega from a small pack and was abused for years after the supposedly death of her mother, became the mate of the five queens that won the Great War, to now being the Champion of the Gods. What the hell!?

How is that even possible!? Sure she hanged out with a few Guardians and is the mate for the queens, but being a Champion is on a whole new level! There's even a prophecy that she never heard about!

The Gods champion will bring the paranormal beings together during this dire time in need with populations low and man getting close in discovering our existence.

How the hell is she gonna managed to do that! Werewolves are the same species but they barely get along as it is now. Rogues and recognized packs hate each others guts, and some recognized packs hate each other too.

And they want her to bring everyone together? That's never gonna happen. There's just no way. Not even all the gods themselves can make all the paranormal beings work together. There's just a lot of bad blood.

For example, Demons and Angels hate each other guts, elves and orcs can't stand being in the same room as them, Werewolves and Vampires still despise each other even though Queen Emma and Queen Jane are mated, and the fae like fairies hate everyone.

The gods are asking for the impossible! It simply cannot be done. Doesn't matter if the humans were getting closer and closer on finding about their existence, the supernatural world would never ever be united.

Letting out a small sigh, Alex rubbed the back of her head. Pulling a leg up to her chest which made her whimper a little by her still healing injury through her stomach.

Her mates moved a little in her sleep because of that but didn't wake up. Making Alex happy. She didn't want to bother them, especially after leaving that she was missing for three days and not weeks like she thought.

But, the other injuries she had received during her time with her crazy uncle was all but gone. The omega girl didn't know how that was, seeing as she heals a little slow.

But she can figure that out on a later date. Right now, she should take a small walk in the gardens to clean her head from all the racing, overwhelming thoughts or she might just go insane.

Looking at each one of her mates and seeing them still sound asleep, Alex slowly and carefully scotch out of bed. Finding it a little difficult since all of her mates were surrounding said bed.

Eli was the only one to sleep on a chair a few feet away from everybody. Alex just hoped that the demon wouldn't wake up when she walked towards the door.

Silently placing her feet on the floor, Alex pushed herself up. Lightly gasping and quickly bit her lip, holding onto her stomach as she closed her eyes with tears in them. Feeling a whole lot of pain from the stab wound.

Taking in a few deep breaths, she reopened her eyes and began steadily going over to the door. When she put her hand on the knob, she froze upon hearing a familiar voice. "What do you think you're going, Alexandra?" So much for not waking Eli up.

Alex turned her head back and saw Eli staring at her, eyes glowing in the dark as she still laid on the chair. "I want some fresh air."

Staring at the small wolf for a moment, the Demon Queen got up from the chair and walked up to her. Without saying a word, she gently picked up Alex into her arms.

A long, demonic tail appeared out of nowhere on Eli and twisted the knob, making it creak open before the pair stepped out and the tail closed the door where guards were stationed at either side.

Not stopped the two royals as Eli carried Alex to the closest garden. No one saying a word to each other while the guards continued to stand there like statues.

Alex rested her head on Eli's shoulder, finding to be in the demons presence really calm and peaceful. Something the omega really missed when she was taken.

It didn't take long to get to the garden. Walking through the rows of beautiful flowers and trees, the moonlight shining down at them with stars scatted across the sky.

Eli easily found a bench and set Alex on it, then took a seat next to her.

The silver hair girl looked down at all the flowers, her small smile returning. Eli stared at Alex, seeing the tension leave her shoulders. "What makes your mind unease, little mate." She asked after a couple minutes of silence.

"It's just..."Alex paused, not looking up from the flowers. "Everything is...I don't..." Alex stopped, sighing and looking away from the flowers to her bare feet.

Eli tilted her head, putting her arm around Alex's shoulder. "It's alright. Just take a deep breath."

Alex closed her eyes and did as told. "I don't know what to do anymore. Everything is so different from what I'm used to and I suddenly have to do this giant task so all of the supernatural kind can survive the humans. I don't know if I can do this."

Watching as tears fell out of her mate's eyes, Eli pulled Alex close to her so her tiny body was pressing against the demon. Her tail wrapping around the omega's waist.

"It's be okay. Because you have me and the others at your side to help. We would have never let you do this alone, especially knowing it would bring you such overwhelming pain."

More tears rolling down her face, Alex turned and hid her face in Eli's chest. Sobs leaving her as Eli held her closer, letting the girl let it all out. Better out than in.