(: Chapter Six "CareTaker" :)

...

After the police arrived & questioned everyone including you, they stated that they could not find the man who adulted you, sending a wave of worry & fear, now knowing you're probably his main target now, or worry fir him hurting your friends to get to you.

A doctor arrived soon after the police checked your wounds.

"You have some tough injuries, but their not deadly. So you're okay, just mi or wounds. I suggest taking it easy on your leg there though, don't put too much pressure on it, tou will need some stitches. I suggest not to run, jump, or any rough housing activity that would cause harm from pressure, it may break the bonds of the stitching. If you do just those things, your stitches can be checked two weeks from now, & the wound should be healed well enough to remove the stitching." The nurse explained.

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you." You say, as the nurse writes her notes on her paper attached onto a clipboard with her ink pen.

"Do you live with anyone?" She asked.

"No." You reply, nodding your head lightly.

"Oh. Well, I suggest you have company incase you ever need help for anything like reaching a high shelf you can't reach or if you need help walking or getting up if you need to. Can you stand & walk right now?" She asked, rising from her seat readying herself to help you walk if needed.

Gave her a thought full & hopefully look, steadily attempting to stand from the bar stool you were sat on. You were able to stand, but just barely was able to get up, you had to take your time getting up without putting too much pressure on your hurt leg, feeling a quick wave of pain in your thigh. "Ow.." you grunted limping as you attempted to start walking, nearly stumbling to your knees as the nurse helped you from falling, taking your arm over her shoulder for support.

"Woah there!" She exclaimed, "Okay then. So you can't quite walk." She thought to herself. "Would you like some crutches Mrs. L/n?"

"No thanks, I can manage. The pain just caught me off guard, but thank you." You rejected, trying to walk again, removing her arm from her shoulders. As you step one foot by one, taking slow breaths through the pain in the process, you were successful in walking to & from the stage back to the bar stool you often sat on, mostly limping the whole way, but atleast you were able to keep yourself up off the ground. Sighing in relief as you slowly & carefully sat back on your stool, the pain subsiding for the moment.

"Good job Mrs. L/n. But, you'll still need some company to help with your safety just in case. Ither one of our nurses like me can stay with you, or you can stay with someone you know, or have them stay with you, your choice." The nurse smiled lightly, gesturing to herself, your friends, then yourself.

"Uhm, I think I would like to stay with someone I know. You suggested, looking at your friends watching the police interrogate Husk. You look at all of them at a time through the window, all of them outside, as you notice Alastor glancing at you worriedly, before meeting your gaze & quickly looking away as if nothing happened, hands laced behind his back.

The nurse who had watched what just happened, looked back to your direction, a more widened smile on her face as she turns back to you. "Very well. Would you like me to go talk with them to see who can accompany you? Or do you have someone in mind already?" She said, rising from her barstool once again.

"Uhm… I'd rather you see who can volunteer instead. Thank you." You suggested, still carfuly seated on the barstool.

"Mhm! No problem sweetie." The nurse replied, swiftly walking outside towards your friends. It was clear that the two smaller women were less likely to be able to help you, as you were clearly taller then them, so she chose to talk with the only other male who was a few inches above your height, as the elder man was being talked to by an officer. Not wanting to disturb the interrogation, the man who you were sharing glances with was her only best option to choose.