t w o

jacks pov;
we drove until I met johnson at the place he wanted to meet for lunch. i tried to make small talk, but everything came out wrong.

we stopped at the place we were meeting johnson at, and walked inside. "yo jackkk finally you made it." he laughs and punches me playfully in the arm. He draws his attention to Avery, and his eyes are locked on her. "oh, well where are my manners. im jack johnson, and you are?" he smiles and laughs nervously.

Avery laughs and smiles, "I'm Avery. I'm your new neighbor I suppose?" she laughs again nervously. Her laugh. It was, perfect.

I basically felt like I was third wheeling the whole time because all they did was flirt and talk to each other, completely excluding me out of every conversation. I saw her first, I talked to her first.
♥︎
When Lunch was over I drove back. wondering why I said I and not 'we' ? because Avery drove home with Jack. ughhh.

I get home before them, and get out of the car. I glance over at Avery's house, and notice ...
JACK? what was he doing there? doesn't matter I guess.
♥︎
Johnson walked into the house a few hours later, I completely ignored him. i saw her first, I talked to her first, technically she's mine. He immediately caught on as I was ignoring him.
"oh two can play at that game" he says.

"you knew she was mine, but you went for her anyway. I have a right to be the slightest bit of upset with you." I state, not making eye contact with him and continued to watch Seinfield. Johnson walked up the stairs obnoxiously, but I pay no mind to him. This girl is gunna drive me crazy. I hope it's worth it.
♥︎

Later that night there was a knock on the door, and Johnson came rushing down the stairs. I heard a familiar voice, a very familiar voice.

♥︎
HIII SORRY I HAVENT UPDATed in A WHILE & SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT BUT WHO DO YOU THINK THE PERSON At the DOOR IS!! :))) I'LL UPDATE AGAIN SOON