three | Avery

(a/n: YO HEY ITS KENDALL AND IM HAPPY YALL ARE STARTING TO ENJOY THE GIRL NEXT DOOR, KEEP VOTING N ALL THAT FUN STUFF, STAY CLASSY!! im so lame bye)
***
Gilinskys POV;
the knock on the door was like so sudden and so strange. if it's Avery, damn that's gunna suck for me.

"mom!!" johnson says in excitement. (a/n: HA PLOT TWIST YALL THOUGHT IT WAS AVERY PLOT TWIST AHAA GOTCHAA) i turn my head to face the door for a quick glimpse of johnsons mother, it's been so long.

"aw jack it's been so long!" johnsons mother says, making eye contact with me during that quick glimpse. i get up and walk towards them.

"mom, i was literally just with you like, the other day" johnson says confused.

"oh not you, the other one"

"gilinsky?"

"yes" she says rushing to go give me a hug. she embraces me with a very big hug, considering i haven't seen her in over a year. which now that i think about it, is pretty damn sad that i haven't seen my housemates mom in over a year.

"haha sorry johnson" i say laughing and shortly laughs after that.

"whatever gilinsky" we both start laughing, and i could tell me being mad at johnson certainly wasn't going to last long.

johnsons mom lets go of me and i get some chips and drinks and all that stuff as she sits on the couch.

i come back and set all the stuff on the table and join them sitting on the couch.

Johnsons Mom tries to create small talk but all about the wrong things. "so , have you guys found any cute girls around here?" she asks with a smirk running across her face.

"johnson has" i quickly say exactly when Johnson says....

"nope"

i gasp to make the moment more dramatic, yes i know, I'm cool. "johnson! don't lie to your mother!"

"shut up gilinsky" he laughs nervously.

i whisper to johnsons mom and say: "it's the girl next door, her names avery. very, very pretty." i then click my tongue and wink.
(a/n: yes ik gilinsky is just gr88888)

she later smiles and looks at johnson.
***
the next morning
***

"GILINSKY WAKE UP" johnson screams from all the way downstairs. i could smell food but johnson isn't like a master chef so.

"IM COMING" i yell back, quickly tossing on a white tank top and rush down the stairs. (a/n; yes he sleeps w his shirt off most guys do anyway ok so chill no he wasn't you know, no gross, my fanfic is NOT gunna be THAT gross )

"Enjoy" he says and sets down a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"are these Safe" i say raising an eyebrow and laughing.

"yes, they are" he laughs and starts to eat his pancakes.

it was an awkward silence so i decided to break it with a topic that was even more awkward. "sorry about last night, with the avery thing and giving you the silent treatment and stuff. she looks really into you, go for it." i smile and laugh nervously as he looks up from his pancakes and smiles.

"I'm sorry too, but if you really think shes into me, I'll go for her, i just don't want you to be all upset, I'd feel bad" he states.

"I'll be fi-" i was suddenly interrupted by a doorbell, and johnson goes to open the door.

"oh hey avery, what's up?" johnson says nervously, looking back at me with the "help me" face.

i shrug. "I'll leave you two alone" i say and wink at Johnson, finding some sweatpants on the couch and tossing those one. Then i put some shoes on , grab my phone and im out the door.
***
a/n : HEY AHA SORRY THIS IS A LAME CHaPTER KINDA BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT N STUFF:) ILY GUYS XO KENDALL