Sebastian Vettel

Seb and I were at a club in Abu Dhabi after he won his first World Championship, I was so proud of Sebastian. We went to a club to celebrate with all his mates, Mark was there and even Jenson was there. There was only one problem with me and Sebastian... I have such a huge crush on him. He is so sweet and so kind. I love his blonde hair and blue eyes, he is just so beautiful.

I danced a bit with Jenson while Sebastian had a drink at the bar. "You know he's waiting for something to happen between you," Jenson screams in my ear. "WHAT!!!???" I shout back "SEBASTIAN!!" He screams back, ,,OHHH. REALLY??!!!" I yell at him and he nods. "FIND HIM!!" He yells at me and I nod and wave goobye.

I find Sebastian sitting on one of the bar stools, "Hi" he says and I answer, "I never got to tell you but well done with the title" I tell him. ,,Thank you!" He thanks and smiles widely. "Nice dress" Sebastian praised, I was wearing a black dress that reached above the knee. "Thanks" I said, "Your shirt is nice" I replied to the compliment. He gets embarrassed and looks down at his clothes. He was wearing a white shirt that had the first three numbers unbuttoned. "Thank you" He says and smiles.

I move closer to him, "What did you get?" I ask him and look at him. "Just gin and tonic" he replies and I nod. "You're so hot" I say all of a sudden and Seb laughs "Oh really" he asks so he can be sure I'm not flirting with him. I nod, "You know you've been waiting for something to happen," I say to him. "Uhhh is that..uhh" He answers awkwardly. "Yes" I answer and move closer to his face and he blushes. ,,Can I?" I ask him and he nods. I move closer to his lips until they touch. Seb flinches a bit but puts his hands on my lower back and I wrap my hands around his neck.

We both stop and when we do Jenson and Mark are standing in front of us. "Finally dude" Mark says and pats Seb on the back. "We also have a little secret..." Jenson says and Mark walks beside him. ,,What is it?" I ask. "We are gay" says Mark. Seb's mouth forms an O but he closes his mouth. They start to heavily make out. "Shall we go?" Seb asks, "Uh Yes" I answer and we rush into the bathroom to finish where we were.