Richard Hammond

A/N: This makes no sense 😭

I was helping with an episode of top gear. I was studying to be an engineer and I and two other girls were supposed to come with the hosta to Vietnam to help them if the motorcycles broke down. I was put with Richard to fix his bike, I was quite excited because he is quite hot.....

They started by getting a lot of money and bought motorcycles. I had to help Richard and check that the bike was okay and fix anything that needed fixing. I made myself very nice for Richard. I actually didn't put a lot of makeup on. I was wearing a striped pink and white tank top with lace and I was wearing pale blue flared jeans with fancy gems on the back pockets. It was a little risky because everything was a little weird, but I could see it working on Richard because he sneaked to watch a few times.

When they stopped to wait for Jeremy, Richard called out to me, "The engine is a bit strange" he explained and explained something in more detail. "Okay, I'll check it" I answered him and then looked at the motor while he did something else. When he came back, he asked me if something was wrong, "There is nothing wrong with this, the motor is fine" I told him, my hands were black with soot and it spread to my face. "You have something..." He said and pointed to my forehead, "Oh, I know." Where is the water tap?" I asked and he shrugged, "Do you at least have a bottle of water?" I asked again and he agreed and picked it up.

I thanked him and tried to wash the oil off my hands and face but it didn't go well. "Do you need help" he asks me, "Yes please, don't ruin the makeup, God knows where I'll sleep tonight" I tell him and he laughs a little and pours water on his hands to remove the oil from my face. He was dangerously close to me when he looked deep into my eyes and asked,,How old are you? "I'm twenty-three" I answered.

The next day it was pouring rain so everyone needed extra help. I chose the worst time to wear a dark blue semi halter top, the cut went up in a bow over my stomach and I was wearing similar pants. Luckily I was wearing a blue Hollister hoodie in style. Richard's bike broke down in the rain and I was called in when the cameras weren't recording.

"I don't know what's wrong" He says to me, "Okay, I'll check it" I answer and start looking at the machine. "You just need to start it well, you need to do it hard" I say and put my foot down to start it. I struggled with it before it started. "You have mascara..." He pointed and tried to wipe the mascara that was leaking from the rain. "Oh thanks" I said awkwardly. He moved closer to me, "Am I going too far?" He asks me, I shake my head and refuse. With that he placed a hand on the side of my face.

,,Can I?" He asks me and I look around and nod. He moves his face so his lips are almost touching mine. He also looks around before kissing me and I kiss back. I put my hands on his shoulders. We continued for a while before he stopped. "Meet me the next time we stop" he said and I nodded.

When they stopped, Richard pulled me aside. He asked me to sit down which I did. I had gotten out of my dripping wet hoodie half way down and fixed my makeup. "Are you okay with this?" He asked me, "Yes, very much" I answered him. He sat next to me "I just don't want to go too far." He continued to say something but I zoned out, because he is so hot when his hair and his shirt were wet. When he finished and I kissed him and we heavily made out. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he put his hands on my hips. When we had been kissing for a while we heard someone say ,,So pretty Ricky and engineering girl" It was Clarkson and May who were standing over us. "You know i get my pimins AWNNNNN" said Richard and Clarkson left.