FOR WHAT ITS WORTH.

" There's battle lines being drawn

Nobody's right if everybody's wrong. "
( MAXINE x FELIX )
TWD

THE WALKING DEAD; SEASON ONE

MAXINE HOBBS was not just a journalist, but a storyteller. Climbing the corporate ladder and securing her spot as a chief news editor was only the beginning of her dreams.
However, this could only work if she started at the bottom. Twenty-two years old and suffering through an unpaid internship was not her ideal circumstance. She grew prepared for the steep stories and harsh interviewees that were to be encountered, but a chance run in at the Harrison Memorial Hospital all but maximized her survival chances. The headstrong cop by the name of Shane Walsh practically had 'hero' tattooed to his face as he insisted on shielding Max from the harsh realities of the fall of man.

THE WALKING DEAD; SEASON TWO

FELIX REYNOLDS knew he wanted to help people from the start. With a plan to join the military straight out of high school, he was all set. And now, accompanied by the years under his belt, no basic training could prepare him for the day his commissioned officer dropped the news of the outbreak. With orders to eliminate everything that moved, Felix was quick to realize where his values stood.
When his brigade came to a harsh fall, the man ran for the trees and didn't stop until he made way to the quaint farmhouse just off of interstate 85. At the ripe age of twenty-five, Felix Reynolds was now prisoner to a group of survivors desperate to keep some semblance of sanity.

MAXINE HOBBS ⋆ the journalist" I begged them not to have me cover the cannibalism story, I suppose that wouldn't have landed me here

" I begged them not to have me cover the cannibalism story, I suppose that wouldn't have landed me here."

FELIX REYNOLDS ⋆ the soldier" My division fell two and a half weeks in,this group won't make it a month

" My division fell two and a half weeks in,
this group won't make it a month. "

STARTED. 6.15.24
ENDED. TBD.

NOTES.
OH I LOVE THEM ALREADY

DT.
paIedeath R0CKWHORE VlCEROY godscars fleshrots emmamyerslvr

TRIGGER WARNINGS.
shane