013, a kiss*

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: A KISS

TW: smut (ur welcome)

     A KISS FROM VALERIE ADELE BLACK was better than any victory he had ever won. He felt like a fucking god when she kissed him back. His mind was still a mess, and his body was tingling, but he didn't care.

His hands settled on her waist and hers went around his neck. It wasn't soft, or slow, or passionate. It was fast and rough, and filled with every pent up emotion they had in them. He couldn't help the moan that escaped him, and he felt her smile against his lips. Her hands slipped into his hair, and she yanked on the strands, and he nearly lost it. He pressed her against the wall, his leg slipping between her thighs. She tugged on his hair again and bit down on his bottom lip. He groaned and moved his mouth to her neck, trailing wet, hot kisses along her exposed skin.

Her back arched off the wall and a moan slipped past her lips. His tongue ran up her neck, and he bit her earlobe, which made her shiver. She pressed her hips down against his thigh, and a whine escaped her lips.

"Anthony," she whimpered, tugging on his hair.

He kissed back up her neck and captured her lips in his. She pulled him as close as she could, one of her hands moving down and under his shirt. Her fingers danced across his abdomen and his stomach muscles tightened. He felt like he was floating, and he didn't want to stop, ever. They were making out in a hallway, exposed for anybody to walk in on, and they didn't care.

Anthony didn't know how much longer they stayed like that, her hips rutting against his leg, his mouth on hers, her hand under his shirt, and his fingers digging into her hips, but they were interrupted when the sound of footsteps echoed down the hall. They sprang apart, and she moved out from between him and the wall.

She was breathing heavily, and her face was flushed. Her hair was messy, and her lips were swollen. He was sure he had lip gloss smeared on his mouth, and his hair was sticking up in different directions.

"C'mon." He was grabbing her wrist before she could say anything. He pulled her down the hall and towards the single use bathrooms. The hall was thankfully empty, so no one was around to see the two of them stumbling into the bathroom, his hand on her ass, her leg wrapping around his hip.

The door had barely slammed shut behind them before his mouth was on hers again. One hand reached behind him to lock the door, while the other fumbled with the zipper of her dress.

"Anthony." His name came out in a breathy moan, and his pants became ten times tighter.

He finally got the zipper undone and the material slipped off her body, falling to the floor. The lacy red bra and matching panties left nothing to the imagination, and his mouth went dry.