19

Leylah pov

I'm checking lay'Lani temperature right now. She isn't feeling well. King is dress and ready for school but lay can't even get out of bed. She groaned

Me. Whats bothring you  Mommie?

She shook her head closing her eyes

Me.  You want some medicine

She nodded whinning I went and got her some medicine giving her some. She wanted me to hold her. I picked her up feeling that she  had peed the bed. Yea she's sick lay don't pee the bed.

Once she felt that she had peed she started crying. I bath her and washed the sheets and blanket off her bed and I gave her and me a nice warm shower and I let her do a bubble bath while I feed the triplets and got them dressed. I let them seat in there baby swings and watch learning videos. Once Kingston came back he helped me.

I got lay out the tub and dried off. I rubbed her in lotion and put a pullup on her only because she not feeling well.  I feed her the soup that Kingston brung in for her and she ate a lil. I made her drink Gatorade and she wanted me to hold her. I rocked her while feeding Leah cuz she's hungry. I think lay has a head cold.

She isn't stuffie. But she may have a sore throat. Kingston came in lay room holding the boys.

Kingston. Y'all come in the room.

I nodded getting up. I had lay walk since I was holding Leah. I got them in the bed Leah was still eating so I fixed her to where she was half on the bed and half on me. And lay was laying on both me and bae. And the boys are in there playing.

I looked seeing Leah still eating but she had her eyes closed

Me. You not full yet

Her eyes opened

Me. Don't over eat mama's

She stayed on for a little longed befor unlatching and rolled over so I can burp her. And once I did she fell asleep I put my boob up looking down seeing lay sleeping to.

Kingston. Why you put a pull-up on her?

Me. She peed the bed this morning because she's sick. And she's to weak to get out of bed

He nodded fixing her so she was tiny next to Leah and under the cover he got up picking Leah up. He put her in the crib we brung in here last night. I heard her whin a little bit.

Me. I'll be back

I got up going in lay room taking the sheets and blankets off the bed. I felt Kingston wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck. I glanced back seeing his eyes cloths. I put the blankets and sheets on the floor. He spun me around picking me up. He smashed his lips into mine  I kissed back. He rubbed my but.

Kingston. Are you on?

I shook my head no looking at him.

Kingston. Imma go start us a shower

He kissed my lips a lot of Time putting me down and leaving. I started a load of cloths. Putting the sheets and blankets. And the cloths lay peed in and my cloths cuz pee got on my cloths. I feels it with the dirty cloths and closed it up. I went in my room making sure lay was ok. Leah was still sleep. And the boys were dozing off to sleep.

I got me some cloths out and took and went in the bathroom seeing bae already naked waiting on me. I closed and locked the door. He helped me get  naked I was bout to get in the shower but he got my hand

Kingston. Come look at what I got built. He took me to the big closet we have in our room. He opened the door and there was a bed in here with rose peddles and electrical candles.

Me. It looks nice Papi

He smirked. I went and sat on the bed. He came in closing the door. He laid down pulling me towards him. I smirked going down giving him head.

And I did it with no hands to. I felt him start shaking and I heard his moans get louder

Kingston. Fuck I'm bout to cum

I sucked only his tip and swirled my tongue around letting him cum on my tongue and I showed him and swollowed and kelp going. When he came again I swallowed and he flipped me over. He opened my legs first he kissed on my stomach then he dragged his tongue down and started going crazy eating me out. It was to much.

I tired to close my legs but he held them open my eyes rolled back I couldn't stop moaning. Then I felt myself cumming. He slowed his touge down and licked it off my thighs and my licked me clean. He speed his tongue  up and was fucking with his tongue.

Me. Papi

He rubbed my thighs. And I came in his mouth again. We laid there catching our breath. Then he put a condom on and I got on top and went to work. He bit his bottom lip grabbing my waist. I put my hands on his chest and grinded my hips moaning and tringto make him cum before I cum. He made my hips grind faster

He laughed

Kingston. Why you trynna compete with me. Your gonna cum first

I bit my bottom lip arching a a little. His eyes kinda rolled back. And he moaned I tried my hips faster feeling myself but to cum.

Kingston. Ohh shit

I fit the condom feel up and I moaned cumming right after him. I slid off of him and he took the condom off

Kingston. Arch your back

I got on all 4's and arched my back. He slid in slow and held on to my waist. Shen he slid in from the back it feels like he's taking my vcard all over again. But he been hitting me from the back for years now. He speed up a little more. And all you could hear was our skin slapping and his moaning and groaning. Bit my bottom as he started rubbing and fingering me while hitting from the back.

I let a moan out as he speed up a lot more. He lif my leg and it was 100 times better both of us was a moaning mess. He went even faster and bought of us cake togather. He slowly pulled iutbanf I felt his sperm spilling out my ass. My arch weakened. He turned me over and slid in my cat raw. I'll admit it feels better raw.

He gave me slow strocks. And he sucked on my neck giving me hickeys. He speed up just enough to make both of us cum. And he pulled out of time to. He used two fingers to wipe his cum of my stomach

Kingston. U want it

I nodded hitting my lip. I stuck my tongue out and licked it off his fingers. We stayed in here for a few befor we went and took our shower togather and then our bubble bath. He amgave me some more hickeys

Once we got out we went to our room during off and putting our cloths on. Then we ended up laying in bed and he game a foot massage. Lay woke up

Me. You feeling better mommies?

She nodded stretching

Me. What was nothing you

Lay. My head and my throat

Me. Is your throat still sore

Lay. A little but not as bad as earlier

I nodded getting up getting her some medicine and made her eat some more soup and we all laid down watching tv untill Kingston went to get king abdvwe chilled for the rest of the day

Vote

Comment