3

Kentrell pov

I sat here watching leylah cry because she can't keep any of her food down.

Kingston. Hey, did you throw up when we had seafood a few days ago

Leylah. No

She wiped her face. He helped her off the floor and she brushed her teeth and we went back in the front room

Jazz. What's wrong

Me. This pregnancy fucking her up

Jazz. Have you tooken any vitmines?

Leylah. Yea just haven't been able to eat, I'm so hungry

Jazz. Have you tried eating everything

Leylah. Yea it just keeps coming back up

She whined

Kingston. Imma order some seafood

She nodded laying on the couch. Jazz rubbed her back. Which made her go to sleep. I went and got her a cover and pillow.

Later

Leylah pov

So I desicoved that I'm only able to keep seafood down. I'm plying outside with Kingston and the kids. I smiled watching lay'Lani do flips.

Me. You wanna do cheer

She nodded smiling big. I looked at Kingston seeing him smile then look back down at king.

Lay'lani. Ma ma can me cheer

Me. When you start school

She nodded mama Kayla been helping them with there speech.

Lay'Lani. You still sick?

Me. No

Kingston. You wanna tell them?

Me. Now?

Kingston. Yea

Me. Yea

We sat them on the trampoline

Me. Mommy's having another baby

Lay'lani. Baby?

Me. Yea

King. Where baby

Me. In my stomach

They touched my stomach smiling big.

King. Da da

Kingston. What's up

King. Ma ma having a baby

Kingston. I know

We let them go play and we sat and watched. That was until lay'Lani said she was thirsty

Lay'Lani. Daddy, mommy I thirsty

Kingston. It's I'm thirsty

Lay'Lani. Oh, I'm thirsty

Kingston. Come on

He picked her up throwing her in the air catching her making her laugh. They went in the house. King ran to me handing me his football.

King. Play football?

I nodded and started throwing it for him to catch. And he actually caught it.

Me. Oooo my baby a football player

I tickled him making him laugh. We kelp doing this until lay'Lani and Kingston came back out here. And he wanted lay'Lani to play. Which she did after finishing her juice.

A little later

Kingston pov

I looked up at leylah. She just cook for us. And she doesn't like the smell.

Me. I already ordered your seafood, it should be on its way here

Leylah. Thank you bae

She kissed my lips going out the kitchen. Soon her food was here and we ate as a family.

Lay'Lani. Ma ma me have some

She nodded giving her a little potato and king one to. Once we finished eating we all cleanup and got the twins, bath and ready for bed. They wanted leylah to sing them that song she always sing for them. I kissed there foreheads again seating in the rocking chair. Yes we still have them. I watched as they dozed off to sleep. And we left out going to our rooms.

We stripped and got in the shower. We showered then went and socked in the tub. She laid on my chest while I rubbed her belly. I kissed her neck.

Me. You feeling ok?

She nodded turning to kiss my lips. I bit her lip making her open her mouth. And we started tounge kissing.  I slid my hands down her stomach to her kat. She moaned as I rubbed it. I started fingering her making her moan more.

I sucked her bottom lip breaking the kiss. I kissed her neck. I stopped fingering her turning her to were she was straddling me and somehow she slid me in her and started riding me. I groaned grabbing her hips making her go faster.

She started moaning which made me groan. She smashed her lips into mine and wrapped her arms round my neck. She started grinding her hips faster and both of us came togather. She broke the kiss breathing. I kissed her chested sucking in her nipples and Brest milk came out. I swallowed it before saying

Me. You have Brest milk

Leylah. I know

I kissed down t her stomach making her stand up and seat on my mouth. And I ate her out. She grind her hips a little. I moved my tongue faster making her moan.

I stuck my tongue inside her and pulled it out and she squirted in my mouth moaning. I sat her back down on my lap. She laid in my neck I guess tired. I closed my eyes until I felt her grab my dick. My eyes shot back open as she rubbed the tip and teased me. I groaned

Me. You gone give me head

She looked at me before nodding. I got up seating on the edge of the bed. She started licking on the tip. I bit my lip watching. She slid it in her mouth bobing her head.

She put me down her throat which made me groan. She slid me out her throat and started sucking. She even gave my balls some attention. I groaned as she started deepthroating me. My eyes rolled back as I felt myself bout the cum.

Me. Bae I'm bout the cum

She moaned on my dick making vibrations. Wicked made a load go in her mouth. She showed me before swallowing. She kissed my tip before we got out draining the tub. We put are underwear on, brushing are teeth going to get in the bed. I pulled her on top of me. I love sleeping with her on top of me.

I lift her face up kissing her lips a lot of times. I bit her bottom lip and broke the kiss. She laid on my chest getting the remote and putting a movie on.

And then she snuggled into me. I wrapped my arms around her dozing off.

Leylah pov

I looked seeing Kingston sleep. I kissed his lips looking at the baby monitor. The twins are still sleep. I laid in Kingston chest falling to sleep.

Vote

Comment