28' My Valentine

𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙴'𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺

HOME, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟾:𝟸𝟸𝙰𝙼

I'm in my room finishing getting ready for Ramiero to come get me and Lovely.

He should be pulling up soon so I pull my coat on and start to get everything together in my backpack. Melody decided to be a sweetheart and keep my gifts for Ramiero in her locker for me.

I wasn't able to get him much but I still put thought into it.

My phone starts to ring and I assume it's Ramiero, I grab it and swipe to answer.

"Mami?" His voice is heard on the other end.

"Hey boo, you outside?" I sling my backpack onto my back and turn off everything in my room.

"Yeah, just pulled up." He responds and I walk out into the hallway, meeting Lovely downstairs.

"Okay, here we come." I end the call and unlock the door.

We step out and she closes the door as I head down the stairs. When we get settled in the car he hands Lovely a few roses and she smiles.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He says and she brings them up to her nose.

"Thank you.." She says shyly and I give him a look.

"Don't be jealous, you'll get yours later." He pulls me in by my neck for a kiss and it lasts longer than intended.

"Promise." He mumbles before we pull apart and start the drive to school.

𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙴'𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺.
SCHOOLHOUSE, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟸𝙰𝙼

"I just got him some flowers with—"

"Flowers?" Heaven raises her eyebrows and I nod, cluelessly.

"Yeah, flowers. I'm sure he got me some." I shrug my shoulder.

"Aiya he's a nigga. He not gone want no fuckin' flowers. He want game shit and like—head!" I look at her sideways and she waves me off.

"Girl Rome is a boy trust me, everybody gone laugh at him for it and he gone be embarrassed." She shrugs and I tuck my bottom lip between my teeth.

Well fuck.

I nod my head and get on my phone. Head? Ian never done that shit before plus it look like it hurt. Maybe I'm one of those people who just naturally good at it.