29' Pretty Little Liars

𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺

OUTSIDE, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟷𝟸:𝟻𝟻𝙿𝙼

"Yeah, he's taking me on a date today. We're going ice skating." I yap to Khalil as we drive around and handle errands.

"I've never even been ice skating. I love having a boyfriend." I say ecstatically and he glances over at me with a look of exhaustion. I may have been saying boyfriend since we got in the car..or before.

"What about you? Any lucky ladies since they released you up out that pen?" I look over at him and he tilts his head side to side.

"Ehhh, nothing serious for real." He shrugs and I nod.

"Rome has a cous—"

"No. I don't really date anything other than black girls Aiya." He hunches his shoulders and I chuckle a little.

"Okay then." I turn my head, looking out of the window at the city all covered in snow. I can't wait til spring come around and all this shit melt.

𝚂𝙾𝙼𝙴𝚆𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺.
ICE SKATING RINK, 𝙲𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳, 𝙾𝙷📍𝟹:𝟶𝟸𝙿𝙼

"Aiya I ain't never did this shit before." He huffs and I laugh as we sit down to remove our shoes.

"Ramiero you initiated the damn date! It was your idea." I say through my giggling and he shakes his head.

"Nope. This all on you, I seen your reposts. Give me your shoes." He stands up and struggles a little causing me to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.

"It's not funny, it's not." He snatches my Ugg's out of my hands and puts them away. When he comes back he crouches down and helps me with my skates. So cute.

"Okay, you ready?" He hides his eyes from the sun as he looks down at me and I hold my hands out. He sighs, pulling me up and I try to find my balance.

We waddle our way to the ice and it's a bit harder to balance on than the concrete.

"Shit.." He curses under his breath, clinging to the wall and I just stay near it, trying to teach myself. Surely it can't be much harder than regular skating.

After some time of skating I figure it is in fact not like regular skating. I've fallen like four times but I'm getting the hang of it.

"Ramiero I think I'm getting it! I th—" I stop abruptly when I turn around to see him on his back with his hands over his face. Oh boy.

I giggle and make my way over to him and stand over him. I remove his hands from his face and he sits up.

"Come on, I'm gonna teach you." I pull him up and he staggers a little, I steady him by placing my hands on his chest.