chapter 11 (by my luck)

करम रे़ करम रे़
तेरा मुझ करम हुए रे़
सनम रे सनम रे
तू मेरा सनम हया रे
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Today was an function the girls come wearing saree looking too beautiful and the boys come wearing kurta and jeans looking all handsome*

"Yaar kissi ji kaha raha gayi" *reyansh thought while looking for kissi*

*Than he saw kissi coming wearing black saree her waist is clearly visible in that saree looking like an diamond her open hair making it more beautiful reyansh can't take his eyes off from her*

"Ahem! Bhai?" *Neel said teasly but reyansh didn't listen just keep on looking at her*

"BHAI!" *this time Neel said loudly making reyansh look at him annoyedly*

"What?" *Reyansh ask*

"Mujhe pata hai bhabhi sudhar dikh rahi iska matlab ye nahi ki aap unhe aise dekhe ge" *Neel said teasly*

"Maine unhe aise nahi dekha" *reyansh said*

"Acha" *Neel said teasly*

"Chup kar! jaa dekh bhabhi (Hana) aa gayi" *reyansh said and as soon as Neel hear hana name ge quickly look at her and run towards her*

*Reyansh look at that direction where kissi was but he doesn't find her there anymore*

"Kaha chali gayi ye?" *Reyansh said to himself*

*Reyansh start to find her and he find her with bunch of boys*

*He clenched his fist ofc burning in jealousy*

*Than one of those boy eyes fell on reyansh who was death glaring at them that boy glup hard and tell his friend about reyansh than that bunch of boys quickly left from there leaving kissi in confusion*

*Kissi start walking somewhere reyansh noticed it and start walking behind her lil far from her*

*Than she noticed her classmate Ravi she wave her hand saying hello but Ravi run away from there*

"Huh?" *Kissi comfuse*

*She noticed everyone is looking at her like they see an ghost and no one is approaching her to talk not even her classmate*

*Cause reyansh her senior also her secret crush whom everyone fear in school walking behind her being all shy while shooting glare at boys to not to approach her*

"Kya ho gaya sabko?" *Kissi said to herself*

*On the other hand*

"Bhai ko dekh" *Neel said while Chuckleing*

"Kitne cute lag raha bhabhi ke piche ghumte huye" *parth said while laughing*

"Bhai toh bilkul badal gaye" *ruhi said while laughing*

*Back to them*

*Kissi noticed they were not looking at her but behind her she turn back too see reyansh was following her from far*

"Aap kya kar rahe hai?" *Kissi ask*

"Wo na wo hehe" *reyansh was acting like an kid who got caught while doing something wrong*

*Kissi fold her hand and said*

"Hmm mere piche kyu aa rahe the?" *Kissi ask*

"Wo na wo" *look down and blush*

*Kissi smile secretly and start walking away passing by him but her pallu got stuck in reyansh watch*

*They both look at eachother and kissi try to remove her pallu from his watch*