chapter 14 (truth?)

गुनगुना ती है यह हवाए
गुनगुनाता है पवन
गए रहा है यह सारा आंगन
Joobi doobi parampa
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Chalo phouch gaye hum" *Abhishek said*

*Everyone get off from the train while holding there stuff and and bags soon the car come to pick them*

*They put there bag and stuff on car*

*The adult will come in other car and
The children will come in other car*

*Abhishek sat beside driver, parth, and Neel sit on the back side with Hana and ri, ruhi kissi sit on the middle part of the car*

*Reyansh come and open the car gate and sat beside kissi*

*Everyone is busy on there phone than kissi notice there was an temple on there way*

"Uncle do minute ruk sakte hai kya?" *Kissi ask to driver*

"Kyu kya huya?" *Abhishek ask*

"Wo dekh mandir bas darshan karke atte hai" *kissi said and Abhishek nodded*

*They all get off from the car and start exploring temple*

*Reyansh come and sit beside shivling and start praying*

"Hey bholenath aapko toh sab pata hai ki aaj kal kya hora hai mere sath bas kissi ko mere sath hamesha rakhna haan mujhe pata hai love is Hard to get but we can win it by worshipping and devotion right?" (Clap for author via to write such a beautiful line 👀) *reyansh said in his prayer*

*Reyansh goes towards nandi ji to tell him his wishes*

"He nandi ji aap mera message mahadev tak phoucha dena hey bholenath aap aapka ashirwad mere pe banaye rakhna aur haan kissi ji hamesha kush rahe, aap unpe bhi aapna ashirwad rakhe" *after that he left while joining his hand*

*He start searching for kissi and he find her while praying to krishn ji he comes and stand beside her and join his hand and bow to krishn ji ki murti and than look at her while smiling*

*Kissi open her eyes and look beside her to find reyansh who was already looking at her with a smile she smile back at him and quickly left*

*Reyansh blush and goes behind her*

*They all again sit in the car and left*

*Soon they come to there destination*

*It's was an house they will be live there until wedding*

*They goes inside*

"Aa gaye chalo Mai tumhe tumhara room dikhati hun" *Abhishek mom said*

"Actually mummy hum sab ek hi room me rahe hum sab friends hai na" *Abhishek said*

"Ladkiyon ke liye alag room hai beta" *an old woman come and said*

"Koi nahi aunty hum friends ha-" *that old woman cut him off and said*

"Nahi Aisa nahi hota ladkiya alag kamre me rahe gi" *that old woman said making Abhishek pissed off*

"Ye bhudi mere beech me bhout bolti hai" *Abhishek in his mind*

"Arey kon nahi aunty ji rahne dijiye waise bhi ye toh friends hai toh kya problem hai aur Mai inn sabko jaanti bhi hun" *Abhishek mom said*

*Abhishek mom show them there room, they keep there stuff on corner and sat on the floor to get break ofc they are tired*