1.15,Step of Fear

Author-

"Do what I told you to do,Otherwise forget about your sister" A man shouted which echoed in the dark room.
But there is someone whose head is hanged low,His eyes were filled with tears of hate,anger,sad.He wanted to kill the person infront of him,make him feel the pain for what he has done and what he is doing but he can't.

Whom he should choose?
His sister or His step sister?He want to choose someone ,he want to save them but can't.He can only choose one.Finally he opened his mouth to let those words come out."Yess I will" As soon these words left his mouth the person infront of him smirked,patting his shoulder the man left him in the dark room.

While he kneeled down crying,Why can't he have a normal life like others?Everything is true he was wrong but What will he even do when he was getting threaten to do for his loved one or loved ones.
How could he even do this to the person whom he considered as his sister?He have to,He have no choice left in his life.

Everything hurts,Everything is haunting him as nightmare.He was forced to do everything.
He was forced break every trust,he was forced to say everything which he said.And now he was forced to do something he don't want to but he have to do it.
Jeyun, he is helpless right now,he want to run away but he can't.

He want to save Eira,tell her the truth but he can't.He hate himself for everything.Atlast he wipe his tears with heavy heart.
"The truth will get Triumph,at anytime."he thought.

Meanwhile,Eira wasn't feeling good these days,she was tired,feeling dizziness,She shrugged it off thinking it might be because the side effect of medicines she ate after accident.And today is the day the launch is going to reveal or their design going to reveal.

Kian being caring husband he didn't let Eira go to launch even it was his and her hardwork.For him nothing is greater than his wife's health.He too decided not to go for which Eira disagreed.She wanted him to go,She don't want his presence shouldn't be there in the event,She knows it was his dream.The greatest dream.

Eira-

Looking at the man who came out of the shower.His hairs are wet,water drops dripping from his hair.
Oh this man can't he dry it properly?I thought and walked towards him.Making him stand infront of me,I took towel in my hand and started to dry his hair while he slowly wrapped his hands in my waist.

When I was done,I told him to release me but what he done next was the cutest or adorable thing in the whole world of mine.He hugged me tightly resting his head in crook of my neck while tingling me little for which I started to giggle.

This man never fail to make my worries fade from me.
After few mins he released me started to dressup while me staring my husband without any shame.
Like why should we have to feel shame?Isn't he my husband I have my rights tho.

Again it is my time,I took the dark brown tie from the shelf and stood infront of him.Tieing his tie perfectly,making him wear the suit coat which is in the same colour as tie.He is handsome and I was too lucky to get him as Mine.I didn't know I was staring him for almost 3 minutes.I came back into reality when he pecked my lip.

"Love you"I said while smiling and he touched his forehead with mine.
"Will always me more Princess."He said we stood there for mins and now it's nearly time for him to go.

I hold his hand,walking out from house making him get inside car, I could sense fear in his eyes even me I have bad feeling.I don't want him to go but He should go.Not to make him worry about me I assured him with a slight smile,saying I will be fine.And he droved off from my sight.

The feeling inside me make my heart beat increase in the feeling of fear which is taking its place in my heart for first time.Nothing will happen to him.I hope.

If something is going to happen,god Please I should be the one who have to face it,who have to feel the pain,Let me be the one for those cruelty.With heavy heart I step inside house,I feel dizzy.I feel tired making myself sat on couch waiting for his phone call.I drifted to short slumber.

The fear ,worry everything is true.Something is coming.But who will be the prey?Kian or Eira?
Or someone else?Wait for it.