3.|Confusion

Kaynaat went to her rooms backyard and saw, Ahsan sahab pacing here and there

Ahsan sahab was one of the powerful nawab, britisher's used to trust him , but he was a freedom fighter , both Ahsan and Kaynaat used to make plans and many of it succeeded.

Sensing someone's presence Ahsan looked at the door and saw kaynaat standing there, kaynaat looked at him , turned around and closed then went towards him.

"What happened nawab sahab why are you in too much hurry"

Ahsan looked at her and asked her to sit on the couch and sat infront of her.

"kaynaat I am here to tell you again my advice"

Kaynaat frowned.

"You also know that we can't do that "

"Why chandragarh's king will also support us".

Kaynaat looked at him

"He will never gonna support me",she said while getting up from the couch.

"Things are getting worse kaynaat,we need someone else's support also."

She turned to him with questioning look.

"English are upto something, I have noticed while coming here also, the English inspector was giving some speech about the arisen situation how people are protesting against them"

"And they will make sure to silent them by doing anything"

Kaynaat looked at him and then took her eyes off from him and started to think something.

She took a deep breath and released it and turned to Ahsan sahab when she thought something that might help the situation.

"Ahsan I have thought something"

He turned to her with raised eyebrows.
She looked down and said,
"Raghav will not listen to me but.."

She looked at him and said,
"But he will listen to you and if something happens tomorrow, he will take care of it."